I do, initally created for some blogging reasons, anyhow incredible how many americans that are addicted to this "virtual" living style...

I have denied all users that has been trieng to "add" me and therefore have only 3 friends at myspace, but I am lucky enough to have DJ Tiësto as one "friend" the others are guys I know from games, here is the url to myspace, said to be a webdesigners nightmare, but I like and that is what matters to me :)

http://www.myspace.com/pureacid

I don't want stalkers that jut apperas from nowwhere, that is the reason why I have only those 3 friends, but I must say I am proud that DJ Tiësto added me, on my request /beer

Guest gogoblender

I've got a space but don' treally use it.

What is compelling about it is the amount of filespace we're allows to use

Great fer music and any other big files

something else you guys may wanna check out is my freebwebs.com

VERY cool

and some pretty awesome templates

powerful webpublishing software that we were considering using even for a portal for here.

:)

gogo

that was nice idea's ;) thanks for the tips, all

edit: actually when thinking abt it, I used freewebs when running a server a year ago or some..

Well I actually got on here because I ran into an old friend from school and she told me about it and that I could catch up with some of my ol buddies. So I went on and made a page. found some funny stuff to put on it, found a bunch of people and then realized why I stopped hanging with them in the first place. LMAO so I deleted most of my friends and then put my profile on private.

But if u wanna see I will add u to my F list

www.myspace.com/greenieinabottle

! /beers

hahah thats a good plan actually, ive had one for about a year, a little more. it was a good way to keep in touch with ppl while I was living on the otherside of the country. now however, I keep getting messaged from weird randoms... and so I dont check it very often. ive always thought about blogging. but never had anything particularaly relevant to say. although that is perfect if the bloggs ive read say anything about the norm...

http://www.myspace.com/lexmilne