Collaboration: Sacred 2 logo

Your work is great!

Wish I had you on my staff.

Vector based goodies are nice in that you turn them into path's and then you can make them usable to create cuttable logo's such as..

amcpics009.jpg

Then the machine can see them.Mouhaaa!! :D

That Rock's,, Can you invert the colors?

I side with Schot. The ring should be the prominent object. IMO

That looks amazingly like a bronze plaque!

BTW Silearth,, you are up Early!

Yes, it would have been better with the ring standing out more. At one point I had thought to have a gold ring with the runes cut out. Then I would have glowing light in the bottom layer seeping out. This whole thing has my creative juices flowing again. It may be time to make a new avatar/signature combo.

Lol, I am usually up early, though I was not working on the picture. I actually did that one last night and decided to post it.

By the way, in a previous post I mentioned gray. I did not convert the picture to grayscale. I merged the visible layers and then added a new raster layer on the bottom, filling it with gray to make the lines more visible.

Sil,

I changed the link for the files and saved them as "flattened". Maybe refer to the mediafire link I posted there, and see if it makes life easier.

Thanks for all you've done. Actually , just remembered, The layers you may be seeing, is the .020 offset I've put on most of the drawing.

Hence the double lines. FYI If you ever see this,,I'm that guy.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter