Collaboration: Sacred 2 logo

I've drawn a sacred 2 logo in autocad.

Is there anyone with the ability to add some colorization / gradient to it?

Thanks in advance

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter
Just curious; is there a common format that the two share?

No, but I can export is as a Photoshop file, (or any other file extension for that matter), for whomever decides to lend a hand. :D

You have a few photoshop experts here as well as a few others with talent.

I am a bit out of practice, though my talents were more in the photo touch-up area. Though, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I'm sure if you posted a link to the converted file you would have a few takers.

Oh dangit! I went to go download it and suddenly remembered that I'm stuck on my backup system for the time being which has next to nothing on it. I'd love to to that for you Jet. Sadly, my main system is on standby till Tuesday. :)

Oh dangit! I went to go download it and suddenly remembered that I'm stuck on my backup system for the time being which has next to nothing on it. I'd love to to that for you Jet. Sadly, my main system is on standby till Tuesday. :twitch:

No rush Schot, Already been werkin on it for 2 weeks. However, I do appreciate you interest.

Cant wait to see what you may come up with.

Feel free to edit.

Thanks so much, Just want it to become "something".

Possible to pin as "graphics"? Maybe not noteworthy. :)

Edited by Jetcutter

Everything creative is noteworthy in my books. :) Would you like me to move this to The Creatrix forum or maybe change the title for you?

Everything creative is noteworthy in my books. :) Would you like me to move this to The Creatrix forum or maybe change the title for you?

I consider it your good judgment choice in this matter , not to make it "a matter".

If it belongs some where else, please put it there, good sir.

I' never seen or known of the Creatrix forum , until now.

I'll have a look.

Thanks TONS Schot.

Jet

Welcome to The Creatrix. ^^ I'm curious to see how this will turn out. Something I never noticed about the logo until looking at your drawing is that the center piece looks like a ring. Reminiscent of "the one ring" considering the script on it. Would be cool to apply some flare to the script and make the center piece stand out more with colouring and a border.

Ive got it downloaded, I can play with it a bit if you would like :sweating:

Everyone here is free to manipulate / add too take away from.

I was just pleased to finish it.

Can't wait to see what you good folks come up with. I've considered using it as a sig. depending on the outcome.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter

Well, I suck at graphics--really. My talent is with words. But Just to get everyone started, I played around with your image. Perhaps it was just me but it was very hard to see the lines. What I ended up seeing is a file with about 8 layers--and each was blank. There was one layer with data in the center.

What I had to do to start was delete all the empty layers and then start selecting different parts, promoting and filling them so I would have something to work with.

So, without further nonsense, I give you my take on the logo. No originality here, though I did add a bit of carbon fiber.

sacred.jpg

Well, I suck at graphics--really. My talent is with words. But Just to get everyone started, I played around with your image. Perhaps it was just me but it was very hard to see the lines. What I ended up seeing is a file with about 8 layers--and each was blank. There was one layer with data in the center.

What I had to do to start was delete all the empty layers and then start selecting different parts, promoting and filling them so I would have something to work with.

So, without further nonsense, I give you my take on the logo. No originality here, though I did add a bit of carbon fiber.

sacred.jpg

Beautiful Silearth, Being as I cannot edit color.

No complaints on this end.

Thanks so much!

Jet

sacred.jpg

I joined the poly's before I saved. What program are u using please?

FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!

Edited by Jetcutter

I'm using Paint Shop Pro X2. I've used photoshop in the past(actually I alternate between the two with whatever demo version is out. But I saw a great deal on PSP X2 Ultimate and had to get it) Once I reduced the colors to 8 bit and added a raster layer filled with grey I could see everything much better.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro X2. I've used photoshop in the past(actually I alternate between the two with whatever demo version is out. But I saw a great deal on PSP X2 Ultimate and had to get it) Once I reduced the colors to 8 bit and added a raster layer filled with grey I could see everything much better.

I love PSP. and yes greyscale werks well.

Are you working with Rasters/Rastors ,, Or, Vectors?

My world is vector based. A shape you can turn into reality.

That Rock's,, Can you invert the colors?

I side with Schot. The ring should be the prominent object. IMO

That looks amazingly like a bronze plaque!

BTW Silearth,, you are up Early!

Edited by Jetcutter

By the way..

Monday I intend to waterjet cut Ari's version of my Sacred 2 logo from brass.

I will post pics of the progress.

Thanks to all for your input, and feel free to keep this going.

I like where it is heading.

There are alot more creative people out there, than you would think.

Are you working with Rasters/Rastors ,, Or, Vectors?

My world is vector based. A shape you can turn into reality.

I was doing raster. I am very rusty with psp/ps. I wish I could have done it in vector

That Rock's,, Can you invert the colors?

I side with Schot. The ring should be the prominent object. IMO

That looks amazingly like a bronze plaque!

BTW Silearth,, you are up Early!

Yes, it would have been better with the ring standing out more. At one point I had thought to have a gold ring with the runes cut out. Then I would have glowing light in the bottom layer seeping out. This whole thing has my creative juices flowing again. It may be time to make a new avatar/signature combo.

Lol, I am usually up early, though I was not working on the picture. I actually did that one last night and decided to post it.

By the way, in a previous post I mentioned gray. I did not convert the picture to grayscale. I merged the visible layers and then added a new raster layer on the bottom, filling it with gray to make the lines more visible.