Question about Sacred 2 Console Clans ?

I've been reading the forums for a while now, and it seems that this site has a rather large clan presence, Clan [D.a.r.k] especially on PC where the euro servers seem to be popular. So my question is: do any of you clan members play on either the PS3 or the Xbox 360? And how exactly does a person go about joining a clan:)

Sorry if these are noob questions haha. This is the first game I've played where I've really invested any amount of time reading up on forums about it. I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the community here at this site. Very polite, mature, and all around helpful. :drinks: Seems like the kind of forum where I'd like to be an active member and all that.

I've been reading the forums for a while now, and it seems that this site has a rather large clan presence, Clan [D.a.r.k] especially on PC where the euro servers seem to be popular. So my question is: do any of you clan members play on either the PS3 or the Xbox 360? And how exactly does a person go about joining a clan:)

Sorry if these are noob questions haha. This is the first game I've played where I've really invested any amount of time reading up on forums about it. I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the community here at this site. Very polite, mature, and all around helpful. :drinks: Seems like the kind of forum where I'd like to be an active member and all that.

I think [D.A.R.K] is a PC exclusive clan at the moment. I dont know of any console clans.

Hey scrappy,

there are a couple of guild threads online at xbox.com one guild is called "spirited away" the other is "knights of valar" I think.

if you send me a friend request I'll be glad to quest with you, I have several freinds playing nightly as well usually 9p-3 or 4a eastern time.

we're currently working a light siver campaign at level 20

I guess you could call us a clan pretty small and tighknit, but all are welcome. my GT is MagicRyno.

btw- werent you trying to salvage a seraphim build? hows it going? I have some thought on how you might be able to save her.

hit me with a friend request if you want to chat...

Edited by MagicRyno

For what ever reason Microsoft has not allowed official in games clans on 360 like the they did with the Xbox. That's not to say you can not run your own but they've definitely taking a major step back from what was offered in Halo 2.

That's a very strange thing they did then. Any reason why microsoft would do this? Are they trying to protect Halo? I must say though that I'm a little nonplussed still with the way clans were set up with Sacred 2... no real internal organization... they lost something with this

:drunkards:

gogo

That's a very strange thing they did then. Any reason why microsoft would do this? Are they trying to protect Halo? I must say though that I'm a little nonplussed still with the way clans were set up with Sacred 2... no real internal organization... they lost something with this

:P

gogo

All I know is that when Halo 3 was release the first thing people started bitching about was what happen to the Clans... Bungie posted something in one of their weekly update saying that Microsoft told them to remove the feature... And then a bunch rumors started floating around that MS was going to offer a Clan system through the Dash board. That obviously never happened.

btw- werent you trying to salvage a seraphim build? hows it going? I have some thought on how you might be able to save her.

hit me with a friend request if you want to chat...

Hi MagicRyno! I'll definitely toss you a friend request later on today. I've been out of town so I didn't see the replies to this thread...

I tossed some points into Constitution on that Seraphim build that I was talking about a while back. Got me through the bosses easy enough. Still, as a straight melee build, she needs a lot of work haha. She got me to gold though. Probably good enough for now.

Started a Dryad and a High Elf... both of these classes are crazy! HE seems like the nastier of the two, at least at lower level. Gotta like clearing a screen of mobs with the tough of a button! :unsure:

Gogo, I can't say I've ever been in a guild for a game before, so Im not sure what the defining features of a guild are... but the 360 already has voice chat hardware and software out of the box, dedicated friends lists with status updates and crap, plus a dead simple party system. So getting a dedicated group of people together to play Sacred 2 should be simple enough given the infrastructure that's in place. :(