Unique weapon descriptions have gone awol

This is new, some of the weapon descriptions on 1 handed unique swords have gone, as a few random weapons in the other types. I replaced Romuli's tears but I haven't got the time right now to get images of the other weapons. Can someone else have a look?

We were noticing that too, thanks Colif. Whats happening here, is that a modicum of pix in the uniques database have been contributed by people from their own pic hosting accounts. Most of the wiki is actually calling from a main bucket account with the exception of some of the older contributions that are being hosted by the contributors themselves.

Ugh

lol, we're going to have to find those weps again and take pix of the stats to replace the now-missing info.

:)

gogo

I probably have most of the missing swords, if the descriptions are not up by time I get home tomorrow, I can replace them.

I too am using my own account but won't delete images on you :)

I didn't know about the main bucket account or I would have used it.

I see its gotten worse, now the background image on http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...ior_Combat_Arts. has gone nuts... and since when was it xmas in June¿

I added a few pictures, I didn't read your pm until later gogo... how do I add tga pictures, is that the pro version of photobucket?

And, the insert link button isn't working right on these forums, it seems broken.

Edited by Colif

heya Colif. Many thanx for your efforts. :P We're having a bit of trouble keeping up with the bandwidth usage lately but all is well again. Regarding the TGA image format we won't be able to use that format since not everyone's pc's are set up to read tga. tga isn't a common format yet so best to use jpg. :drunkards:

Are you still having trouble with the link button here on the forum?

Okay, I think I have replaced all the missing weapons, not sure about sets as I haven't got the time to look.

No, link button seems better now. It was weird, instead of replacing the link with the text, it was displaying both.

Saw your contributions, Colif, thank you. Sets were all done by Schot, and they are being hosted by wiki commercial hosting account at bucket.

They're safe...till we go over the bandwidth

:P

gogo