My Warrior/Tech Seraphim

This isn't really meant to be a guide but I think the is the most appropriate section for the thread.

After loosing my level 167 seraphim to a traggic death, I decided to remake her with some different skills. I really like the ways things turned out. She is a lot of fun to play and kills just as fast as my last seraphim. Hope you guys enjoy the video. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them. :P

Best looking seraphim in Ancaria? :)

lightsabreSera.jpg

Her skills:

techseraskills.jpg

Video of play style and destructive power:

c7161-4.jpg

^^

I have seen you seraphim in action and was blown away by her destructive power. I see you are dual-wielding lightsabers. Two questions:

How effective are they compared to other swords.

What are my chances of snagging a couple off of you?

Nice :)

My seraphim thinks she looks better thn yours :)

Wait until I get me another blue lightsabre. :) muhahahahahaha

I have seen you seraphim in action and was blown away by her destructive power. I see you are dual-wielding lightsabers. Two questions:

I never use the lightsabres in battle. Only to make my character look good lol. :) However I have seen some very nice lightsabres but you need sword lore skill to unlock the mods on them.

I'll shop you some but they are hard to find so it might take a lil while..... And their level will be around 70ish.^^

Edited by Viper007
Nice :)

My seraphim thinks she looks better thn yours :)

Wait until I get me another blue lightsabre. :) muhahahahahaha

I never use the lightsabres in battle. Only to make my character look good lol. :) However I have seen some very nice lightsabres but you need sword lore skill to unlock the mods on them.

I'll shop you some but they are hard to find so it might take a lil while..... And their level will be around 70ish.^^

Lol, nevermind then. I can't imagine reaching level 70 anytime soon.