2h Axe - Tactics Lore and Hafted Weapons

Hey All,

I am a level 23 SW with the following stats/build, this is really the first char I have made to learn the game. I use the wiki when I need additional advice or information but I thought I would ask some questions based on my build as I feel I may have messed up, if I have I will start over and simply begin leveling up again or just finish the silver campaign anyway and then start over. I am just using a 2H axe as my main focus for FECAL MATTER!s and a giggles, and I really have not focused on getting armor yet because I have been able to breeze through so far.

Shadow Warrior level 23

Str - 119

STA- 107

Vit - 111

Dex - 88

Int - 83

Wil - 104

I have split points into Str, and Vit at a 3:1 ratio, and threw in a total of 2 points into STA.

Attack: 209

Defense: 103

Mag Atk: 83

Mag Def: 104

HP 989

Regen 21.9

Skills:

Tactics Lore - 23

DW Focus - 15

Mal Champ Focus - 11

Contration - 1

Hafted - 5

Armor Lore -4

Did I waste a slot completely with adding Hafted ? I just read that the stats with Tactics Lore don't stack? Should I only focus on Tactics Lore in the future without any weapon focus even if I want to spec 2h Axe?

Combat Arts - This is where I might have messed up

DW Focus:

DBlow - Level 10 (to many runes? Regen is only 5.3 seconds)

ScythSwe - Level 14 (same as above regen is about 5.4 seconds? maybe 5.8)

RO - Level 8

RC - Level 4

MAL C Focus:

GR - level 6

RE - level 6

KS - Level 8

FR - Level 8

I am enjoying playing and no doubt will be playing a lot and rebuilding over and over but I wanted to know if you can see any glaring obvious mistakes that are not salvagable. I think I mentioned a few which I am wondering about.

Advice is greatly appreciated. Oh and I play on PS3, I do not think that matters in this case though.

Thanks!

Tactics and Hafted work fine together...Just Dual Wield and Hafted don't.

If you are comfortable with the regen on DBlow and Scything..then I wouldn't say you've read too many runes. Again it's what you prefer and your playing style. If it's too high for you...try to only increase lvls thru equipment until regen is lower.

What are the other skills you're planning on taking at 25, 35, 50 and 65?

Otherwise I think the build is fine and don't see any areas of concern ;)

Hi Knuckles

Thanks for the reply, that is pretty good news, I was planning to take:

Skills:

Tactics Lore - 23

DW Focus - 15

Mal Champ Focus - 11

Contration - 1

Hafted - 5

Armor Lore -4

Final 4 Skills:

1. Speed Lore

2. Constitution

3. undecided - Riding?

4. undercided - Enahnced Perception? Combat Discipline maybe?

Would those be advisable? My goals are to focus on big damage numbers and a very high regeneration rate of HPs.

Edited by StonehillBC

If you're looking for big damage numbers I would also get Combat Discipline and make a combo out of DB, SS and FR. I'd say swap EP for Blacksmith but you're on the console :)

Unfortunately you have to pick a general skill before EP is available...unless ps3 is different from pc version...so you would have to take something like Riding first