A Great Community

I've been lurking around here for a while, reading the forums for information and laughs. Felt bad for some who have lost their characters as well. Its taken me a while to get to a point of understanding to finally have characters that survive thanks in part to information I've found here. But I find that I'm lacking one thing that seems to make this game great. A group of people to play with. The U.S. servers seem dead a great deal of the time I'm on and I was wondering if its possible to switch over to the EU servers without having to rebuy the game. Everyone here seems like a great group of people and I'd like to find some that I can play and level toons with.

Welcome to the forum.

You would have to buy another (E.U.) copy to play on the EU servers.

I found that out the hard way, as I wanted to play with these folks as well.

Me and a couple of friends play open net about 7 pm E.T. in the evenings.

Look for Jet or Ironman.

Again welcome, there are lots of good folks here, (hell I haven't found a bad one)

Jet

Thanks Jet, thats what I figured I'd have to do. I'll take a look at the Open net servers but I prefer closed net HC games myself. Once I get my internet hooked up (just moved into a new place) I'll stop by though.

Edited by Manzikeen

Jared, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the words re: community. The community is disctinct and there's a good bit of heart, great bit of spirit. I hope you're able to find friend on the American servers, and if you do ever pick up the EU, make sure to look the gang up here.

Once again, welcome!

:drunkards:

gogo