Magic Tank Build

jrok

Sariel Currently level 48 Light Saraphim

I have gone Caster/tank with my build because in all RPG games there really is never a class that truly appeals to me, The saraphim Fit for the most part for what I wanted,

My build right now consists of....

Revered tech Lore

Celestial Magic Lore

Revered Tech Focus

Celestial Magic Focus

Riding (wish I chose enhanced perception but oh well)

Bargining

Armor Lore

Concentration

Constitution

Ranged Weapon

Untill level 50 every attribute point has gone into stam, after level 50 it will be one in stam the other in Int, when the 3 points start rolling in at 150 it will be stam, int, vit.

For crowd control Radient piller with hypnosis and buffed out flaring nova can distroy VERY large groups of mobs in useually one cast of each, with the hallowed restoration being cast after that for HP/regen incase they are hard hitters and divine protection as the ultimate backup for boss fights

The BFG(not being used yet and not the central idea behind the build) will have its damage scaled up and regen buff penalty dropped down to make it a very viable weapon by itself not to mention the archangels blast one shotting everything already.

Armor lore because she is very gear dependant + to skills and Combat Arts as well as all the damage mitigation.

Constitution makes sure that even fighting the hardest hitting bosses nothing can one shot or even 5 shot her incase a wrong button is hit, + the incombat regen is killer at 75 points

If anyone sees a problem with this build please feel free to give your imput,