Seraphim BFG help needed ..

ok so my level 42 Seraphin uses no weapons at all. My BeeFeeGee does 1,500 -1,800 normal, 2,000 - 2400 soul hammer, and 1800 - 2100 pelting strikes, I started "gold" at lv 38 and my BeeFeeGee kills most enemies in 1-3 shots.

Recently I was told to dump my skill points into "ranged weapons" hers my problem, it states that the Ranged Weapons skill enhances "equiped" ranged weapons.. BeeFeeGee is a BUFF, so does it count as an equiped weapon, will putiing skill points in it help my BeeFeeGee? If you go to sacred2wiki.org it gives a list of "ranged" weapons one of them being "energy weapons". Im confused is the BeeFeeGee a ranged weapon or just a BUFF? Thanks for any help.

You know what dont even bother, I have an idea. When I get home from work and level up I will check my attack and damage / then I will add all skill points to ranged weapons, after I do that my attack/ damage should be higher than it was b4, but thanks to the 10 people who took the time to read this post but couldnt even leave an opiniion on the matter.. Will a moderator please delete this post it is no longer necassary.. thanks

BFG is a BUFF and a Weapon (as above poster said)

There is NO need to put more than one point in Ranged weapons (needed to unlock getting the bonus) you will get enough bonus from the Buff that you will be able to equip the weapon (I had a +12 level weapon at level 40 with 1 point in ranged, and I was fine)

What you do need is tactics, tech lore, tech focus.

Focus ups your regens for other tech stuff, lore ups your crits, tactics ups your dmg.

Use the other tech skills as well, as you're high tech, if you like it or not :tease: This means having to get awful things like the shield, nova, and Archangels wrath... dreadfull dreadfull :tongue:

Also get warrior focus + the warrior buff (for pelting + more to-hit/dmg/defense)

Thats just about all you need offensivly ;)

BFG is a BUFF and a Weapon (as above poster said)

There is NO need to put more than one point in Ranged weapons (needed to unlock getting the bonus) you will get enough bonus from the Buff that you will be able to equip the weapon (I had a +12 level weapon at level 40 with 1 point in ranged, and I was fine)

What you do need is tactics, tech lore, tech focus.

Focus ups your regens for other tech stuff, lore ups your crits, tactics ups your dmg.

Use the other tech skills as well, as you're high tech, if you like it or not :P This means having to get awful things like the shield, nova, and Archangels wrath... dreadfull dreadfull :)

Also get warrior focus + the warrior buff (for pelting + more to-hit/dmg/defense)

Thats just about all you need offensivly ;)

But wont ranged weapons increase the speed at which my BFG shoots and its accuracy:) Why only 1 point?

Heres my Saraphims skill tree.. In the order I learned them.

Revered focus, Concontration, revered lore, Ranged weapons, tactics, armor lore, exalted worrior focus, bargaining, enhanced perception. Armor lore is a must as it removes the penalties caused my armor regen, and lets you wear higher level armor without making you character move so slow their almost not moving at all.. LOL

If you use this build and take Combat Discipline, and Combat reflexes instead of bargaining and enhanced perception, your character will dominate, dump most of your attribute points into dexterity and some into vitality. The only combat arts you should be using EVER are BFG - BATTLE STANCE - PELTING STRIKES - SOUL HAMMER - ARCHANGELS WRATH AND DEVINE DEVOTION... I havent needed any other combat arts. Keep your regen times under 4 seconds, mine is at 2.5 :)