Getting my butt kicked...

So I've finished the light campaign on Silver difficulty with my seraphim at level 35, figured I'd switch it up and try the Shadow campaign. I wanted to try an Inquisitor since they're stuck with the Shadow campaign (may as well kill 2 birds with one stone).

I've set a limitation on myself that, having beaten the main story line once, I'm going to attempt the game with a Hard Core mindset (similar to the way Diablo 2 does it). Problem is, I'm getting my ass kicked hard.

I've died and restarted ... 3 times so far with an Inquisitor? Tried as a TG, died there too.

Is there a particular strategy that I'm needing to apply to these classes, seeming as they're lower on HP right off the bat? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Hopefully this thread might help somebody else in the same situation.

Check the guide sections for good builds for those classes.

All the help I can give you, as I don't play either :)

If Inquisitor - you should prob look for a boss killer build, most arent for them.

Tg source warden and the top line do good against bosses, middle line die fast and certain.

Just go check some build threads, will definately help you some.

And good luck.

Edited by D-molisher
Check the guide sections for good builds for those classes.

All the help I can give you, as I don't play either :)

If Inquisitor - you should prob look for a boss killer build, most arent for them.

Tg source warden and the top line do good against bosses, middle line die fast and certain.

Just go check some build threads, will definately help you some.

And good luck.

Sounds like I'm in for a rough time if I don't connect the dots just so... hmmm.... oh well, always one for a challenge! :)