Just joined up on 360

well I started a build in bronze to play with my older bro and whoops he started in silver...!@#$ and I got to level 21. so im gonna start up another build in silver. I wanna build up a ultimate boss killer. saw a video with a ice HE but he was playing on the comp and hasnt shown what mods he did but included screen shots here is link http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=58036 ..havent really seen many people on line playing so here is my gamer tag "viking strahd" feel free to join my game and lets level these guys up! also send a text or voice stating your adding me from this forumn so I dont accidently deny friend request

Welcome to the Forums!!

Not sure if you know this or not... but you dont have to start a new character to play with your bro if he is on silver. You can use your current character to play both bronze and silver. You can join his created silver campaign or you can start a new silver campaign with your level 21 character.

Now if you just want to start over at same level as him then that's ok too. :)

Good Luck!

I messed up my pyro build already so im doing an ice build..sucks trying to get back up to level for the items I already had

Welcome to the Forums!!

Not sure if you know this or not... but you dont have to start a new character to play with your bro if he is on silver. You can use your current character to play both bronze and silver. You can join his created silver campaign or you can start a new silver campaign with your level 21 character.

Now if you just want to start over at same level as him then that's ok too. :)

Good Luck!

I messed up my pyro build already so im doing an ice build..sucks trying to get back up to level for the items I already had

Welcome to the Forums!!

Now if you just want to start over at same level as him then that's ok too. :thumbsup:

Good Luck!

Sorry to hear that... I might have messed up on my Ice HE so I am trying a BargainPelt seraphim.