Divine Protection/Warding energy problem

I have been watching some of the PC version videos of saraphims fighting what not, and I noticed they have a meter just outside their health bar showing the sheild level, I havent been able to find that meter on my saraphim anywhere, it would be nice to know how my sheild is doing before running into the next battle or before I have to recast divine protection. Is anyone else having this problem:)

On the pc version , if you cast divine protection, when the duration is over, warding energy is turned off. You have to recast your buff to get the shield back.

I wondered about this, too....my main seraphim using WE as her buff, and it's annoying always having to stand around and wait for it to recharge just in case. From everything I can tell, a 100% full WE shield and a 10% full one look about the same. :) So I've found myself frequently charging into melee, only to have my shield drop almost instantly, because it was close to depleted right off the bat.

I find myself VERY much hoping that they will fix/implement the shield "health" bar in an upcoming patch....aside from perhaps some coding issues, I see no reason why this should have been removed for the console version. It makes the shield buffs much harder to use, and slows down the pace of the game greatly if you're constantly waiting around before taking on a big mob on the off-chance your shield is a bit low.

I myself have gotten to the point where I dont even use WE because it drops so fast when im out killing mobs running quest to quest, my regen penalty is only around 5% but even thats still not worth it to have it drop instantly, I was going to take warding energy lore as one of my skills but its a giant waste if I cant depend on a sheild to work 90% of the time, Regen heals ALL THE WAY