Skill mastery - Which skill points count towards Mastery?

Two kinds of skill points

• Hard skill points are skill points accrued from levling up
  • Soft skills points come from equipment

Only hard skill points count towards mastery

:o

gogo

Yes.

Currently the only way to see your "hard" skill points is by removing all your armor and making sure you are not using a weapon slot that mods your skills

And welcome to the forum icedragon67

:o

gogo

Thanks for the welcome, I just started as I said in one of the other chats. I just bought the game the other day for the PS3. I have killed the orge boss but I will have to start a new character just so I have some of the stuff right on skill points and such things. I am playing bronze right now to figure it out. I will have a lot of reading time ahead of me to figure this stuff out.

Currently the only way to see your "hard" skill points is by removing all your armor and making sure you are not using a weapon slot that mods your skills

hmm this could be a PC thing... on the PS3 it actually shows you the hard points in parenthesis , and the total of soft points and hard points in a blue color when looking at the details for skills and Combat Arts.

hmm this could be a PC thing... on the PS3 it actually shows you the hard points in parenthesis , and the total of soft points and hard points in a blue color when looking at the details for skills and Combat Arts.

That is true on the 360 u see the hard points on the skills page nd after u press RB it brings details up and has the level there of wat it is with the soft points so for example armour lore level 5 but after u press RB it says level 7 or somthing that means somewhere on your armour or weapons its has a +2 armour lore on them.

hope this helps

Yes.

And welcome to the forum icedragon67

:)

gogo

That is a feature I would like to see in next patch. A tooltip to show us the hard points.