Mount bug in multiplayer

I am an avid Sacred 2 player, and my fiancee loves the game as well. I found a bug in 2-player offline mode on PS3, and I would guess it's that way for XBOX too:

I got my special mount and she got her special mount at the same time, in a campaign game at the same time... once we completed the quest. We bought the mounts and finished that session. The next day, we went back to play again in my campaign and I mounted up with my special mount, but her toon didn't have a mount!

We tried to buy another at the special mount vendor and it wouldn't let her buy another!

We started her campaign and in that game, she had her special mount and I couldn't access mine this time!!

Please help with this bug. How do we fix it?

I've seen this problem posted before. It seems that on the console version only the game starter can access the special mount.

I've seen this problem posted before. It seems that on the console version only the game starter can access the special mount.

Hello! That is incorrect, and here is what you need to do.

When you join a coop game you will spawn with the other player however your mount will spawn at the last resurection monument you used with the mount in your possession. Once you join the game run/teleport over near the monument and you should then be able to call your mount!

Hope this helps.