More about Enhanced Perception

I'm still trying to figure out the EP thing. Based on the descriptions of EP and chance to find valuables rings, it looks to me like EP doesn't really increase drops on its own. It seems like you need to have the rings equipped. And, since I'm neurotic about these things, every ring I have equipped adds a chance to find valuables modifier. Does any one know for sure if this is really helping me, or am I just gimping my toon?

EP does add chance to find valuables, it only becomes available at mastery level though, but it is increased before.

I'm not positive but I believe it is increased before, but it only shows once you hit mastery. I'm not sure if that was what you were trying to say there.

EP does add chance to find valuables, it only becomes available at mastery level though, but it is increased before.

I'm not positive but I believe it is increased before, but it only shows once you hit mastery. I'm not sure if that was what you were trying to say there.

My newly created queen of blades seraphim which is my treasure hunter, I have EP at 5 points minimum and im level 18, + I have all +2 EP relics equiped + alot of +1 and +2 to skills gear equiped all over and I get a ton of 3 star weapons and armor from champs and even better gear from bosses so far....

Stack your skills and relics... I think my queens ep is buffed at about 40 ish and again my character is level 18 :D. So boost!

I think I would rather have +to all skills boosting EP then have a +% chance to find valuables. I dont really see a difference in drops.

Edited by night drow

Heya,

few thingys

- explore... this increases chance to find treasure

- EP, I also believe it does

I must say I never spend more than the 5 points needed.... with +100 skills EP is more than acceptable.

Finding stuff isn't really a problem later on.... mostly I'd rather get a level fast than find sets/uniques. Don't worry, your stash will fill up so quick, you'll need toons to store that stuff for you.

Have fun!

Greetz