Wiki - Highest Combat Art Levels Without Penalty

A lot of people are asking about CA levels without penalty, we should have added more substantial info to the wiki.

We could add the stuff I already posted a few times, such as here. The maximum "without penalty" CA level can reach about 120 at char level 200 with high Focus. The most high real CA level you can get is about 200 (by reading a crapload of runes), though there is no limit to it (short of overflowing).

If anyone wants to verify it, be my guest :Just_Cuz_21: I think this sort of stuff should be added to Notes section of the Aspect Focus page.

A lot of people are asking about CA levels without penalty, we should have added more substantial info to the wiki.

We could add the stuff I already posted a few times, such as here. The maximum "without penalty" CA level can reach about 120 at char level 200 with high Focus. The most high real CA level you can get is about 200 (by reading a crapload of runes), though there is no limit to it (short of overflowing).

If anyone wants to verify it, be my guest :) I think this sort of stuff should be added to Notes section of the Aspect Focus page.

I made a separate page for Highest Spell Level Without Penalty, since there was a lot of info to cover. I also reworked the runes page into (I hope) more readable sections, and added a "See Also" section at the bottom of the CA page (since there's a lot of related info).

I've been collecting data points on highest spell level without penalty; I have about 30 or 40 now. Hoping to be able to derive some sort of solid formula relating it, focus level, and clvl.

Edited by Echelar

Excellent work :sweating:

However you can always see your spell level without penalty, even if you have no Focus skill. The tooltip of the Focus will show it, even if you haven't actually picked the skill.

Excellent work :sweating:

However you can always see your spell level without penalty, even if you have no Focus skill. The tooltip of the Focus will show it, even if you haven't actually picked the skill.

As far as I know (360 version), there's no way to see the tooltip of a skill you don't have, unless you're choosing a new skill.