Strength, Dex & Combat Arts "chance to hit"

I relize there are str & dex based weapons. My question is this?..I'm dual wielding 2 dex based short swords. I know the damage bonus is based in dex but will "chance to hit" still be affected by strength? Also, are weapon based combat arts "chance to hit" affected by either strength or dex or do they use some other sort of modifier being that callous execution always seems to land but a regular short sword dual wield swing seems to miss occasionally. Thanks much, Dan.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are ever unsure as to what stats are affecting which weapon, its pretty easy to check up on it.

Equip the weapon, make sure it is your currently active weapon.

Go to your stats screen and look at the details for each stat. It will show what effect it has on your weapon.

Strength ALWAYS affects chance to hit with weapons. Dex ALWAYS affects chance to hit (minor) and defense (major). For damage it changes depending on the weapon type.

Strength ALWAYS affects chance to hit with weapons. Dex ALWAYS affects chance to hit (minor) and defense (major). For damage it changes depending on the weapon type.

Exactly

I was convinced for a while that the "yield" from Strength damage was better than the yield fro Dex Damage. Any way to prove this?

:(

gogo