Attribute or Skill that helps Callous Execution "chance to hit"

What Attribute or Skill helps Callous Executions "chance to hit"? My character is a dualwield level 50 Inquisitor. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I realize that attack value helps the "chance to hit" for normal dual wielding attacks, but does that value include the CA callous excution or would that "chance to hit" fall under magic attack value on the overview character sheet?

Edited by mantisworks
What Attribute or Skill helps Callous Executions "chance to hit"? Dual wield? intelligence? Strength? My character is a dualwield level 50 Inquisitor. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

If I had to guess, I would say for the attribute dexterity, and for the skill speed lore...

Skill wise:

Dual Wield

(Speed Lore if you take it)

Stat wise:

Whatever stat affects your weapon, so either Str or Dex

Modifier wise:

+Attack Rating, +%Attack Rating, +% Chance opponent cannot evade, -% Opponent Evade Chance

Skill wise:

Dual Wield

(Speed Lore if you take it)

Stat wise:

Whatever stat affects your weapon, so either Str or Dex

Modifier wise:

+Attack Rating, +%Attack Rating, +% Chance opponent cannot evade, -% Opponent Evade Chance

Does callous excution fall under attack value or magic attack value for "chance to hit" on the overview character sheet? I know speed lore, str & dex will help it damage but still wondering what governs it "chance to hit"?

What Attribute or Skill helps Callous Executions "chance to hit"? Dual wield? intelligence? Strength? My character is a dualwield level 50 Inquisitor. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

If I had to guess, I would say for the attribute dexterity, and for the skill speed lore...

Does callous excution fall under attack value or magic attack value for "chance to hit" on the overview character sheet? I know speed lore, str & dex will help it damage but still wondering what governs it "chance to hit"?

Edited by mantisworks

Speedlore has no effect on damage whatsoever.

Callous falls under chance for hit.

All weapon based CAs use chance to hit.

The easiest way to determine if it is chance to hit or spell intensity is to look at the CA on the character sheet, if it says chance to hit, then you need attack rating/modifiers that help hitting, if it says spell intensity, then it will hit, and just the damage is variable.

• 1 month later...
The easiest way to determine if it is chance to hit or spell intensity is to look at the CA on the character sheet, if it says chance to hit, then you need attack rating/modifiers that help hitting, if it says spell intensity, then it will hit, and just the damage is variable.

Nice description there Zinsho

:blink:

gogo

Weapon attribute (str, int, dex) will affect DAMAGE, but not chance to hit unless STR or DEX.

Strength will majorly affect to hit (but don't build strength on a bow see why below) Dex will minorly help to hit. You may see the increase to attack value my looking at STR and DEX.

The easiest way to force yourself to hit things (regardless of skills and attributes) is to put on some rings (finger or sockets) that reduce opponent chance to evade. This mod is so powerful that it devalues the worth of speed lore for example...I mean imagine if you could grant yourself mod points or two-three buffs with gear which would devalue lore, focus, concentration..

Other ways to hit things..

+Attack Gear, +% Attack Gear, +%chance opponent cannot evade (also VERY powerful), -% opponent defense (not sure if that exists)

Whet blacksmith Runes

seraphim (Battle Stance), TG (Combat Alert), Inquisitor (Soul Reaver, Frentetic Fervor-modded, Paralyzing Dread- modded), Dryad (Sinister Predator), Shadow Warrior (Rousing Command, Augmentation Guidon, Killing Spree - modded), High Elf (Magic Coup- mod)

I'd just take the easy way out and socket an Anti Evasion ring :lol: The amount of percentage these puppies can bring up your CTH is just staggering. Create a level two trader and max bargain it. Just with the rings you can get from that easy creation of thirty minutes will solve a ton of your challenges for a lot of levels.

good luck

:(

gogo