Set Bonuses

So I've been recording set bonuses whenever I find a set piece, since you can see the full bonus list once you can wear 1 piece. However, the bonuses seem to improve as I level up. So, how can we represent them in the current tables in the set pages? I went back and started re-doing the stats and putting my clvl in the table, but that seems kinda lame.

Does anyone know how to calculate how they improve? I assume it is character level that determines it...

And how do we represent it on the wiki?

I think its Set level that improves the stats, I noticed on Niokaste that the set can be picked up at level 30 and level 60 (item level) and they have progressively better stats as they get higher level, But I dont think that there are an incredible amount of different lvls for set pieces so possibly just tabling the bonuses like the blacksmith arts are done would do nicely :)

The set completion bonuses are higher at higher difficulties. As an example, the first bonus for the Devout Guardian/combat set is +6 all skills in Silver, but when you're in Gold it becomes +8 (& presumably it's +4 in Bronze), regardless of the level of the items or where you found them. Also, higher level items (& if they're found in higher difficulties) have higher stats (that applies to all items).

The set completion bonuses are higher at higher difficulties. As an example, the first bonus for the Devout Guardian/combat set is +6 all skills in Silver, but when you're in Gold it becomes +8 (& presumably it's +4 in Bronze), regardless of the level of the items or where you found them. Also, higher level items (& if they're found in higher difficulties) have higher stats (that applies to all items).

Every single set piece I've found is in Silver difficulty, since I haven't gotten to anything higher. When I originally recorded the set bonuses for Adornments of the Ancestors, the first bonus, Run Speed, was listed as +7.8%. After gaining a few levels with the characters, we happened to look at the bonuses again on the same item. It's now listed as +8.0%.

So there has to be some other variable besides just the difficulty you found the item in, right?

Alot of items have decimal place bonuses when you arnt wearing them, but when you put them on they increase the bonus to the nearest round number so because it was 7.8 before and you put it on it jumped up to 8 even

Alot of items have decimal place bonuses when you arnt wearing them, but when you put them on they increase the bonus to the nearest round number so because it was 7.8 before and you put it on it jumped up to 8 even

Check out the differences in the other ones. One changed from 5.2 to 5.4. It's not a rounding issue:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title...amp;oldid=28899