New to game and want advice for SW

I just got Sacred2 today for the PS3 (not sure if there are any differences on PS3 vs PC or not, so I mention it just in case).

I have a few basic questions and also I seek your advice on a character build for the type of SW I want to play.

Questions:

1. What is the difference when creating a character if I put in on Freeworld vs Freeworld PVP vs offline world?

2. What difference do you find in the game if you play shadow vs light (beside the god's power)? I cannot find any difference between shadow and light described on the Wiki.

3. I can only have a limited number of skills I believe and you can only use 4 different skills at once give the PS3 buttons. So I guess I need to find 4 skills that are my bread and butter hack and slash skills right?

4. If I want to dual wield swords does it make sense to take sword skill (even one point there) or just take dual wield and be flexible incase I cannot find good swords

5. If I start on Bronze level and find it too easy, can I move to silver? Given it is the first time I play the game I do not want to be too head strong, but I understand there is much better loot at silver and gold levels.

6. Since you can only have 8 characters on PS3, if I screw up with one can you delete it or is that slot lost? What do you do with your chars once you hit a high level and have done most quests? Is the game over and you need to start a new type of char?

7. In PvP, do we go out and kill each other like in WoW? What is to stop a high level from killing a very low level character?

Build Advice:

I want to play a brutal SW that dual wields swords. He should be able to deal huge damage but also survive a fight by not gimping himself into a kamikaze 1 shot pony. I guess there will be times when I will take damage as well as deal it :Just_Cuz_21:

So what skills do I take when and what attributes should be raised? Which attributes can be ignored (not needed if I do not have magic)?

Thanks!

1 Well PvP leaves you open to attack from other players, free world there isnt really a quest progression and every time you restart in free world you get to do all the quests again

2 There are a few different quests (main and side) that you do, also a shadow cant party with a light :Just_Cuz_21:

3 With console you can actually use 12 skills, and its actually really easy to swap into the other 2 sets of 4 aside from your main group :hugs: on xbox its just a case of pulling right or left trigger

4 http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=duel+weild

5 you can go from bronze to silver and silver to bronze as much as you want untill you get to the level cap for bronze, but each differnt difficultys you have to start your quests over again in campaign mode

6 If you have to delete one char you can always start a new one, just 8 saved at the same time... if you wanted to you could prob save with memory cards if you needed more slots and as far when the game is over that really depends ... http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Features you can go all the way up to level 200 thru all 5 dificultys

7 with xbox anyways there is a 10 level gap that cant be crossed with any one joining the game, I think its a little bugged like if there is a level 50 that started the game, a level 40 can join and so can a level 60

There are alot of tank DW SW builds on the forums, and all the attributes and skill choices are all explained so that you know what benifits you are going to get from the choices

I hope I was a little help :)

1 Well PvP leaves you open to attack from other players, free world there isnt really a quest progression and every time you restart in free world you get to do all the quests again

2 There are a few different quests (main and side) that you do, also a shadow cant party with a light :Just_Cuz_21:

3 With console you can actually use 12 skills, and its actually really easy to swap into the other 2 sets of 4 aside from your main group :hugs: on xbox its just a case of pulling right or left trigger

4 http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=duel+weild

5 you can go from bronze to silver and silver to bronze as much as you want untill you get to the level cap for bronze, but each differnt difficultys you have to start your quests over again in campaign mode

6 If you have to delete one char you can always start a new one, just 8 saved at the same time... if you wanted to you could prob save with memory cards if you needed more slots and as far when the game is over that really depends ... http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Features you can go all the way up to level 200 thru all 5 dificultys

7 with xbox anyways there is a 10 level gap that cant be crossed with any one joining the game, I think its a little bugged like if there is a level 50 that started the game, a level 40 can join and so can a level 60

There are alot of tank DW SW builds on the forums, and all the attributes and skill choices are all explained so that you know what benifits you are going to get from the choices

I hope I was a little help :)

an easier way to go through game with w pump points into astral lord and nether allegiance keep those high and att and dex and hitpoints im lev 45 in under 40 hours with this system so I know it works I am limited on my online time but I do get on occassionally if you need help