Can it be? Is it real? Suddenly the world is a better place!

After reading some of the posts asking for new sigs I started thinking that my sig--although new--is not great and needs to be updated.

So, an idea in mind, I start searching for Ellcrys which is the living tree in the wishsong of shannara. I loved the lord of the rings, and thought my heart might stop when I heard that they were translating my second favorite fantasy series to the big screen.

That's right, I saw Fellowship of the ring some 40 times(watching it three times in a single day because it was on cable 3 times that day) and it is my second favorite series.

My all time favorite is the Sword of Shannara/Elf Stones of Shannara. No silly little hobits to get in the way and Menion Leah. Allanon can kick Gandalph's but any day of the year. Athough the payoff at the end of sword of shannara could leave you feeling like you were cheated.....

Anyway, my search brought me to IMDB where it was mentioned that Elf stones would be released this year, while sword would be 2010. A strange order to release them, but I am just giddy now.

Have you ever watched The Legend of the Seeker? I found the whole season 1 on Hulu.com the other day. I've almost watched the entire season and it's a pretty good fantasy show. Maybe something to tied you over until this comes out.

I love anything fantasy or sci-fi. :D

After reading some of the posts asking for new sigs I started thinking that my sig--although new--is not great and needs to be updated.

So, an idea in mind, I start searching for Ellcrys which is the living tree in the wishsong of shannara. I loved the lord of the rings, and thought my heart might stop when I heard that they were translating my second favorite fantasy series to the big screen.

That's right, I saw Fellowship of the ring some 40 times(watching it three times in a single day because it was on cable 3 times that day) and it is my second favorite series.

My all time favorite is the Sword of Shannara/Elf Stones of Shannara. No silly little hobits to get in the way and Menion Leah. Allanon can kick Gandalph's but any day of the year. Athough the payoff at the end of sword of shannara could leave you feeling like you were cheated.....

Anyway, my search brought me to IMDB where it was mentioned that Elf stones would be released this year, while sword would be 2010. A strange order to release them, but I am just giddy now.

ZOMG I read one of the books of em (I think it was Elf Stones of Shannara) I rly loved it, I should pick it up again from the library, almost forgot the whole plot :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

ZOMG I read one of the books of em (I think it was Elf Stones of Shannara) I rly loved it, I should pick it up again from the library, almost forgot the whole plot :o

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

If you just read Elf Stones you missed out on a great story. But keep in mind, some may feel cheated by the ending of Sword of Shannara. I found Elf Stones to be a better story and I read the final chapters with my heart racing.

I can't wait to see who gets cast, though I am sure that that Even Stevens guy will show up as an Omsford. Even though they are central to the story, I am more interested in seeing who plays Menion Leah.

*Combs hair*

Y halo thar, I'm your son

*Combs hair*

or maybe.

*flexes arm*

Look at my additions to the car over thre

*points while flexing*

I don't like Shia Lebouf

:Just_Cuz_21:

~Doom