HELP On Polytheist Trophy!!!

need help on the location of the last temple wif the map here

I have highlighted the other 19 temples I have visited so far, hopefully someone can give me the location of the last one, thx!

Edited by xaero
need help on the location of the last temple wif the map here

I have highlighted the other 19 temples I have visited so far, hopefully someone can give me the location of the last one, thx!

Hi there. I can't really tell by the map that you provided, but have you tried comparing it to Schot's map?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria

:Just_Cuz_21:

Hi (first post but long time reading & learning :Just_Cuz_12:)

Figured I'd make my first post hopefully useful/correct.

Looking at your image xaero I think the missing temple is north west of temple marked number 10.

you can see a building in the mountains (north of the Resurrection Monolith near the White Griffon)

I'm pretty sure thats a temple when I investigated up there...

I hope it is if so if you can finish updating that image you linked to with all 20 then I think it would be an awesome addition to the Wiki :gogo:

TheRook21 < PSN

Msot people miss the second temple on the Dryad island. You'll need to do the "Ancestor's Chambers" quest (or Ancient's Chambers, or something like that) from a quest giver south of the city in the trees (you'll have gone past the quest giver in order to get the first temple on the Dryad island, the quest giver's going on about a stolen child or something, go through the quest & you'll be taken to an "open air" bit where you'll find the second temple).

Hi (first post but long time reading & learning :))

Figured I'd make my first post hopefully useful/correct.

Looking at your image xaero I think the missing temple is north west of temple marked number 10.

you can see a building in the mountains (north of the Resurrection Monolith near the White Griffon)

I'm pretty sure thats a temple when I investigated up there...

I hope it is if so if you can finish updating that image you linked to with all 20 then I think it would be an awesome addition to the Wiki :oooo:

TheRook21 < PSN

The large building on the map that is north EAST of the white griffon isn't a temple of the gods. I have the underground temple from the ancestral chamber quest and all the ground level temples(so I think). So I made a check list to see if maybe someone could pinpoint the missing one for me.

1.) The temple east of the white griffon mini boss.

2.) The temple in Sloeford.

3.) The temple south of the nameless guardians(last boss).

4.) The temple above ground in Dyr-Lain south of the major city.

5.) The temple above ground as a result of a tunnel from Ancestral Chamber.

6.) The temple in the jungle to the south east of the Bengaresh teleporter.

7.) The temple to the west of Badawi in the Desert Region.

8.) The temple in Khorum.

9.) The temple to the south west of Lizurath in the swamp region.

10.) The temple to the north of marigold fields and Sar'thaz.

11.) The temple directly to the west of Griffinborough.

12.) The temple to the far east in the mountains of Griffinborough.

13.) The temple in Thylysium.

14.) The temple to the west of Wargfels and the east of Grunwald.

15.) The temple to the south in the mountains of Entruaq.

16.) The temple in Tharak.

17.) The temple on the Mount Island.

18.) The temple on the northern tip of Serphyria.

19.) The temple to the east of Thylysium in the Sea of Havens.

20.) The temple next to the Ascaron Office.

Edited by xP1AY3R S1AY3Rx

Did you get the temple in far north-east High Elf lands...it's Northeast of the big lake there....to get there, travel up east side of lake thru energy pools and across waterfalls. Once across you'll find a walkway down (kind of hidden) and temple is at bottom

temple.jpg

thx for all the help..I finally got the last temple which is hidden within the dryad island..

which can be access through the caves doing ancestor's chamber quest... so there shld be 2 temples within dryad island.

Did you get the temple in far north-east High Elf lands...it's Northeast of the big lake there....to get there, travel up east side of lake thru energy pools and across waterfalls. Once across you'll find a walkway down (kind of hidden) and temple is at bottom

temple.jpg

Yeah I have that one. I can't figure out which one I'm missing, I'm beginning to think its glitched just like so many other things in this game.

There's only 20 of them....and you have to click on the altar inside each one...I know it works in Campaign mode (on pc) and if you did during freeplay I think you need to click on all 20 during one session, if you leave before getting all 20 you'll have to start over.

There's only 20 of them....and you have to click on the altar inside each one...I know it works in Campaign mode (on pc) and if you did during freeplay I think you need to click on all 20 during one session, if you leave before getting all 20 you'll have to start over.

On console you can't even interact with the altars. They show up us a piece of the environment that CAN be interacted with but you can't actually do anything with them. The action/activate button doesn't produce a result.

So I still have all 20 temples and no achievement. On top of that I haven't gotten my Extremely Diligent Achievement yet and I have 266 solved quests on one character under one campaign.

Just another laundry list of grips, complaints, and obvious bugs with this game that really piff me off.

I'm at 48.9% of the map revealed on my main character...if I don't receive my Mater Cartographer achievement I'm gonna go ape FECAL MATTER!.

Edited by xP1AY3R S1AY3Rx

You don't need to interact with the Altars, I didn't and have the acheivement. All you need is go into the temples and see the writing "Temple of the Gods" come up on screen.

Just recover your steps and visit them again. If that doesn't work, make a new character on Bronze and Blitz it. Perhaps that would be a good idea for the Diligent acheivement as Quests in Bronze do not last very long...

On console you can't even interact with the altars. They show up us a piece of the environment that CAN be interacted with but you can't actually do anything with them. The action/activate button doesn't produce a result.

So I still have all 20 temples and no achievement. On top of that I haven't gotten my Extremely Diligent Achievement yet and I have 266 solved quests on one character under one campaign.

Just another laundry list of grips, complaints, and obvious bugs with this game that really piff me off.

I'm at 48.9% of the map revealed on my main character...if I don't receive my Mater Cartographer achievement I'm gonna go ape FECAL MATTER!.

Yeah... I supposed that the change from PC to console was not as easy as one would hope.

The achievements are more glitched than the trophies, btw, so PS3 users will have an easier time getting their rewards.