New at Sacred 2

darksos

Hi all !.

I'm a little new in this game. I have readed the wiki but its a little tricky to me...

I would like to level a Seraphim but I dont understand the function of aspects, combat arts and how is it relationed. Can someone give some aditional information or another basic, fast and easy expannation about how to make a char in this game:)

Thanks a lot :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all !.

I'm a little new in this game. I have readed the wiki but its a little tricky to me...

I would like to level a Seraphim but I dont understand the function of aspects, combat arts and how is it relationed. Can someone give some aditional information or another basic, fast and easy expannation about how to make a char in this game:)

Thanks a lot :)

Pick a build from the Guides -> seraphim board.

Use that build

Once you hit like 50ish or so, you'll know why the auther picked the skills he did, thats when you can go and make your own :blush:

Well some good advice for all characters which Knuckles gave to me in another topic is to eat one rune for each Combat Art that you've got available to experiment with. You'll probably find that some Combat Arts that sound great in theory aren't really what you're looking for and other Combat Arts you wouldn't consider are too much fun not to use.

Hi all !.

Thanks a lot :)

Try this stickied post here, it has good starter guide for Sacred 2

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=10829&hl=

Edited by shivatar