Lightsaber Glitches - Game freezing and Crashing

Am I the only one who's game freezes frequently when my character(s) are equipped with a lightsaber? Also, is there anyway to fix this, because the lightsaber looks badass.

Lots of people are experiencing the same problem. Hopefully the problem will get patched.

I've heard the lightsabers freeze if you duelwield them but haven't heard about any freezes if you just use the one though. I haven't found any lightsabres yet because the Shadow warrior doesn't have access to bargaining so I've started again as an Inquisiter.

I have bought 2 with my HE, and I was using one and a stalworth safeguard shield and whenever I would enter a town my game would freeze.

So even if I do get one I should be prepared for it to lock up?

Bummer.

Lightsabers Are Pretty Much Freeze Central.

I Have No Idea Whats Wrong With Them, And I Dont Even Want Them.

But Thats Just My $.02.

-Jamie.

So my level 15 TG has just discovered 2 red lightsabers, and needless to say, I'm happier than a monkey at a turd-throwing party.

But I hear rumours abound of dual wielding these lovely things causing game crashes and even save file corruptions. I also hear rumours of this bug being fixed in the recent patch release.

Normally I'd go ask on the official Sacred 2 forums, but:

a) you guys are cooler than the idiots who troll over there, and

b) I reckon you'd get an answer to me quicker than they would

So.... is there any truth in this? Is it a bug? Does it gamekill? Or has it been patched?

I'm a PS3 player if that makes any difference.

Until I get an answer, they're staying tucked away in my chest.... for safety's sake. :Just_Cuz_12:

well tg's cannot duel wield anyways ;) however :Just_Cuz_12: I'm not overly sure but the rumor is greatly about , btw what level is your bargaining just out of interest :) im unable to obtain the skill due to being a SW

Well, its been an interesting case actually.

People from BOTH the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game have experienced crashes from wielding the light sabers.

But, if you think about it logically, how could an item in the game, make your system just "crash".

I have never actually seen a light saber either,

On the other hand, they have made systems crash numerous times and also made some character files corrupted, which really sucks. So im going to advise you to wait until a patch comes out.

So, to conclude,

wait until a patch, because you do not want to feel lucky, and end up losing both your file and your lightsaber.

Hope I Helped :Just_Cuz_12:

P.S

My friend gave me some info about this,

"If you happen to be using a light saber that also causes freezing problems. I've noticed that if I don't use a light saber I can play without any problems but once I use a light saber my game freezes within a half hour to an hour after equipping it.".

P.S.S

I dont think there is a patch underway for either consoles also...

Edited by Kingy

Thanks.

I'm level 15, I have 15 hard points, 12 from relics, and about another 10 or so from armour and weapons.

I've put them on my Seraphim and she looks awesome.