Unique Mount Prices?

Does anyone know about how much the unique mounts cost? I've heard that they go up in price corresponding to your level. I'm level 10 and will probably be somewhere around 20 when I reach the mount quest. Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know about how much the unique mounts cost? I've heard that they go up in price corresponding to your level. I'm level 10 and will probably be somewhere around 20 when I reach the mount quest. Any help would be appreciated!

Mount prices go up by level. Same stats most of the time, might go up slightly, but costs more. Once your past level 60, it sky rockets I noticed.

For my High Elf, at level 20 the cost for the arrant pyromancers mount was somewhere around 200,000.

Depending on the playing style, the increase to some of your other combart arts may not be worth it...they do look cool though :)

I should have stated that the price that I quoted was for a Bronze level mount.

I am sure that the price will be different in silver where you gather more gold quicker but pay more for the 'services'.

:woot:

For my High Elf, at level 20 the cost for the arrant pyromancers mount was somewhere around 200,000.

Depending on the playing style, the increase to some of your other combart arts may not be worth it...they do look cool though :)

I am sure that the price will be different in silver where you gather more gold quicker but pay more for the 'services'.

:)

Thanks alot! I browsed through sacredwiki for awhile and found this unhelpful information about the movement speeds of the different mounts. (It was kinda confusing). Is a horse faster than your unique mount? If so would it be worth it to buy the unique mounts for the CAs? I'm doing quests all over and need a faster way of transportation than on foot. Thanks again for helping! :)

:)

I am sorry to say that I have not purchased a horse so as far as comparing the two, I can not truthfully comment.