Attribute points stacking up - glitch?

Ive just noticed something, with my new seraphim build, if I get lazy and don't use my attribute points and let them stack, say for 2 levels, then each point then counts for 2 is this a glitch, or is it supposed to happen.

Ive just noticed something, with my new seraphim build, if I get lazy and don't use my attribute points and let them stack, say for 2 levels, then each point then counts for 2 is this a glitch, or is it supposed to happen.

Does every point count for two, or just a couple when you dump the stat points into a stat? More likely, you are seeing the effect of your survival bonus being translated into a few extra stat points when you are adding multiple at a time.

Nah, having checked it, it was definitely a one off glitch, each attribute point then counted for two points instead of the one extra it is supposed to, but trying this again, I see it doesn't happen any more, but I would be interested if im the only one who has ever seen this before, or is it only me

I wouldnt be suprised if it was a glitch...... knowing this game... anything is possible.

so I guess you're survival bonus is affecting you're attribute points... giving you more to put into you're stats.... cool, I try it out

I wouldnt be suprised if it was a glitch...... knowing this game... anything is possible.

so I guess you're survival bonus is affecting you're attribute points... giving you more to put into you're stats.... cool, I try it out

Not a glitch. Survival Bonus gives %increase to stats. So when you add a point and you have good SB, your stats increase by more than one point.

Not a glitch. Survival Bonus gives %increase to stats. So when you add a point and you have good SB, your stats increase by more than one point.

Ahhh, this only clicked for me now after you posted this Valis. Thank you

:dance:

gogo