Xbox 360 - Achievements Guide & More

Xeya's Xbox 360 Achievement Guide

First off, let me say, it has been an honor to be a part of this community, and I hope you all enjoy this thread and all the help you can receive from it! With that said, this thread will be a community edited guide. This means, if you have anything that you think may be able to contribute to the guide, please feel free to send me a PM anytime, and I will incorporate your contribution.

***PLEASE NOTE***

To have your contribution edited onto this thread, please make sure to provide accurate proof and details. Thank you.

All pictures for achievements borrowed from X360A.

Let's get started!

-------------------------------------------------

Xbox Achievement Guide

-------------------------------------------------

The Living Monument - 20G

UPjPXEM=.jpg - Your Temple Guardian reaches Level 15.

See Blessed

The Dreadful - 20G

UPkvpNA=.jpg - Your Inquisitor reaches Level 15.

See Blessed

Tyr Lysia's Hero - 20G

-k8ZAQ==.jpg - Your High Elf attaining Level 15.

See Blessed

Treehugger - 20G

-6-hkg==.jpg - Your Dryad attaining Level 15.

See Blessed

Vengeful Spirit - 20G

-Y7oJw==.jpg - Your Shadow Warrior reaches Level 15.

See Blessed

The Blessed - 20G

-G4QtA==.jpg - Your Seraphim reaches Level 15.

These acheivements unlock once you level the certain class to level 15. You should hit this level around 1/3 to 1/2 through a bronze campaign. A quick way to level to 15 without having to play much is to play a character on silver difficulty, doing quests in the beginning cities. This should get you to level 15 in no time.

Legendary - 25G

-0kEug==.jpg - Any Hero attaining Level 35

You should be around level 35 with any character if you start playing on silver and doing some side quests here and there. This comes from just naturally playing the game, so sit back, relax, and drive that sword into a lich's skull!

Ambler - 10G

-tbgzg==.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Orc region and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Wanderer - 10G

%203QLNw==.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Dragon realm and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Journeyman - 10G

%20pTzpA==.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Marshes of Hissil'Ta and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Adventurer - 10G

%20LX6EQ==.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Deserts of Bengaresh and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Globetrotter - 10G

UPvRd%20Q=.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Jungle region and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Explorer - 10G

UPoxj3c=.jpg - Any Hero reaching Dyr-Lain, the Isle of Dryads and accepting a quest there.

See Discoverer

Discoverer - 10G

UPgQhsI=.jpg - Any Hero reaching the Wastelands and accepting a quest there.

These achievements are obtained through the main story and as you progress you should get these. Remember you must accept a quest there! *NOTE*: Sometimes you must complete a quest for it to activate.

Ancaria's Lightbringer - 40G

UPnwflE=.jpg - Any Hero completing the Light Campaign.

See Ancaria's Dark Lord

Ancaria's Dark Lord - 40G

UPxSlag=.jpg - Any Hero completing the Shadow Campaign.

For these achievements, just complete an entire campaign through light or shadow with a character. Easiest on bronze, but possible on silver and is recommended to start there. The differences between the 2 campaign styles are very subtle.

Diligent - 25G

UP2ybTs=.jpg - Any Hero completed 20% of all sidequests.

This achievement gives people trouble most of the time. Make sure you continue doing quests on the side to unlock it. There are more then 500 quests a character can do depending on which class you choose. It will unlock around 95-110 quests.

Survivalist - 30G

UP%20TZI4=.jpg - You completed the campaign with a Hero who never died.

This can easily be done in bronze, but possible in any of the above difficulties, as long as you keep your level up with the gameplay. (Easy Way: Play on silver and finish the campaign to unlock progression achievements on the way. Once done, go back to bronze. This should allow you to easily kick some ass, and beat the game without dying.)

Dedicated - 30G

UP5znB0=.jpg - Any Hero completed the main quest without exploring more than 20 % of the map.

Very easy achievement. Just do as the achievement says, but I recommend not doing any other quest except for the main questline. Follow the green circles to the exact line and you shoudl end up with around 16-18.9% explored. If you mess up, make another character and try again, or you could hard hit your power if you pass the 20% mark. (Only if you save a lot and are tracking the amount for this achievement).

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Xeya

The Sacredwiki descriptions for the location achievements (Ambler etc) on the Consoles is wrong. You do actually have to complete a quest to get the achievement (Or continue with the story missions). That is how I unlocked these achievements.

Xeya! It's just great seeing you posting here on the boards and joined up with the community. So many of our newest members from console have been incredibly friendly and have given a barrel-load of energy to the site.

Thank you

Scout thank you for the heads up on this.

Would you be able to add notes here for us on this topic so that we can update the wiki? Or would you be able to add the updates as notes to the bottom of the achievement page on the wiki itself?

This would be very useful info for people looking to get all the achievements for console.

:woot:

gogo

Would you be able to add notes here for us on this topic so that we can update the wiki? Or would you be able to add the updates as notes to the bottom of the achievement page on the wiki itself?

This would be very useful info for people looking to get all the achievements for console.

gogo

This is all Xbox360, it may be different for the PS3

Sure, I'd love to be of help. I've also made a slight mistake, you have to accept a quest, not complete it :X

But it all seems to be correct except for Survivalist. On my Achievement page, to get Survivalist "Any Hero completed the main quest in Bronze or Silver Difficulty without dying." I have no idea if you can get the achievement on Gold and above though.

EDIT: Oh yes, you've missed out the Extremely Diligent achievement "Any Hero Completed 40% of all sidequests"

EDIT 2: The Achievement "Combat Art Expert" is just "Expert" on the Xbox360

Edited by Scout

Thank you!

Okay I've upped your permissions here as a SacredWiki Member. You can now edit the wiki by first logging in with same password and login you use here at DarkMatters.

If you add what you have perceived as being discrepancies tween the console and pc for Achievements, you can add them to the bottom of the page under Notes...and then later on me and Schot can have a look at the formatting of the page, and see if this can be reflected in the page functionality he has set up already.

Cheers!

gogo

Thank you for referring this certain part of the wiki that I have already seen, however they do not show any techniques of how to receive the achievement. Kthxbai :biggrin:

Xeya! It's just great seeing you posting here on the boards and joined up with the community. So many of our newest members from console have been incredibly friendly and have given a barrel-load of energy to the site.

Thank you

:)

gogo

Sticky ? :mafia:!

Yes sir, will do. This guide is going to be more then an acheivement guide however, so we shall see how things end up :mafia: Remember this place is community edited, so gimme me some shouts that you want in the guide!

Btw, BUMP :)