How bad can regen really get??

Was wondering if anyone has gotten an 'attack' CA up to a ridiculously high level and what is it's regen?

Reason I'm wondering is I'm thinking about making one of my Combat Arts a one-shot boss killer. My Shadow Warrior is using Scything Sweep for everything so I was thinking of dumping all the runes I could find into Demonic Blow. I hoping to get it high enough that I'll one hit kill any boss and by the time I get to next one the regen will be complete.

Is this feasible and has anyone tried this yet?

I sometimes have wondered this too, but only problem is that you cannot go over your CA limit what your focus gives as it won't help that much. Like if your max level by some focus to that type of CA is 10.. reading more runes makes it only grow 10.2.. 10.4 or so it won't be anything usefull if you don't have tons of useless runes. Only way to "bend" this rule, is to get your focus much higher than your character level to get higher rune levels and more power out of it. So I don't see you could have super high "hard hit" as you could in S1, as your focus will lower your damage anyway.

Just saying this, because I don't believe it's possible to create such CA that can one hit kill boss at your level. But in theory you could make a combo out of max level attacks and use concentrartion potions so you can use it whiout delay.

But I have to admit, I only have really low level toons so this whole thing can be just happen on lower levels.

Both Demonic Blow and Scything Sweep are in same focus so I have no issue keeping the focus at max. How bad does the ca level penalty get? And is there a limit on how many runes I can read for a particular CA?

I figured I would have to read bunches of them but can this be done ? Could I be level 20 with a level 100 Death Blow if I read enough runes?

You could be a level 20 with level ~30 CA, and 3-minute regeneration that is perfectly penalizable by every armor/buff/mount modifiers :mafia:

I'm not sure if you can 1-hit any boss with it, but it will probably regenerate by the time you get to the next one :biggrin:

Darn I was hoping I could read an insane amount of runes and get at least level 50....might still try it out :D

any got some *cough* runes laying around?