Rewards for quests not enough in S2?

why is it that 90% of the quests yield rewards that are so small and/or isignificant that it seems that the quest was a waste? experience is precious dont get me wrong and money is nice too. But it just seems that most of the quests arent worth it. do u get better rewards on higher difficulties? (ive only played up to gold) Am I just missing the good quests? it just seems like the quests send me from a to b, fight some enemies, pray for a good drop and then back to collect my expand useless items that are immediatly sold to the nearest merchant. so I have 2 questions...

Is there a specific region of the map where I can get better drops from creatures?

and...

how do I know what quests are worth doing before I do them?

e.g. undead legions is lie a 5 star quest... effort is definetly worth the reward are their other quests like this? or do I have to just keep doing the quest over and over to upgrade my boneslicers when needed?

Edited by gogoblender

I know if you get Bargaining to level 75 (Mastery) it's supposed to increase the chances of better drops as quest rewards. Not sure if MF/Chance to find valuables also appplies