A few questions about Free world Vs Campaign

as fellow people know the game sacred 2 offers free world and campign I have a few questions abt both actually

1) In free world the map u explore with 1 character and then start a campign with the same char do u still have the same amount of map expolered

2) In free world when u kill a boss does he respawn?

3) and finaly do u keeo your characters level when u switch between freeworld and campign mode.

All anwsers are very appercitaed thanks ethan

I play on pc, but hopefully it's the same on the consoles

1) Yes, map explored will be the same, any part you explore in Campaign will also be in Feeplay and vice versa

2) Bosses will respawn but you have to reset game first

3) Yes, your characters will keep it's levels regardless of play mode

Only things that are not shared between Campaign and Freeplay are Quests and Portals. Quest progress is not saved in Freeplay. Portals found in Campaign do not transfer to Freeplay and vice versa. Also portals are not transferred between different difficulties.

Edit: Portals do transfer between game modes on consoles (they don't on pc version)

That is not totally accurate. The portals you get in free mode with transfer to campaign in the same game mode.

Ex. Portals obtained in Bronze free mode you will have in Bronze Campaign.

Portals obtained in different difficulties will not transfer.

Ex. Portals obtained in Bronze difficulty will not be there in Silver difficulty.

thx BoF, I wasn't aware that portals transferred between game modes on consoles :D

thanks alot guys it really helped me out. im so new to the game