Is there such a thing as......

Is there such a thing as too high of a chance to find valuables? The reason I'm asking is about a week ago my CTFV was 189% and I was finding set pieces and uniques like crazy. Now after a couple more levels, a little bit more EP, & upgrading my relics my new CTFV is now 207.4% and all I find now are freakin potions!! What went wrong:) Someone anyone help please!!

Edited by OptimalOreo

I often wonder about things like that.

In S1, a player offered to socket some MF into my armor and I told him that I already had too much. He was confused but let the matter drop. What I found was that my BM got the most quality drops with a certain level of MF; any higher would screw it up. There was also a certain high MF weapon that would cause the same 6 or so items to consistantly drop.

I think we can chalk it up to the mysterious inner workings of Sacred 2. The developers went through great pains to pervent us from building super toons(at least in the ways we did it in S1). Now you can't raise you Combat Arts too high without getting level 7.1...7.2...etc. Raise your buffs too high and your regen on your Combat Arts goes to pot.

Keeping that in mind, I wouldn't put it past them to apply the same rules to MF.

Of course, these are just my thoughts.