European patch vs. North American patch

Hello, fellow consolers :cool: Could the European PS3 players please confirm that there is a patch that allows you to trade in offline local co-op mode? If there is such a patch, could you be so kind as to tell me the game version so I can update the wiki?

hey im not so sure it is supposed to be but I live in ireland

currently on v.140

yes we r allowed to trade offline co-op mode :)

me and my brother trade all the time, however it can sometimes be annoying

if I go in on an offline mode not signed in I have to therefore sign in first before my brother can join, then he has to sign in.

EXAMPLE :cool:

so say im in the middle of an offline game... just free worlding or whatever, and I have something to trade my brother, if I'm not signed in on PSN I have to sign in so my brother can sign in, however after we are both signed in it still does not let us trade

On the otherhand if I start an offline game signed in then my brother joins and signs in the co-op offline trade works fine.

to sum it up perhaps still bugged :D

Edited by tekken179
hey im not so sure it is supposed to be but I live in ireland

currently on v.140

yes we r allowed to trade offline co-op mode :)

me and my brother trade all the time, however it can sometimes be annoying

if I go in on an offline mode not signed in I have to therefore sign in first before my brother can join, then he has to sign in.

EXAMPLE :D

so say im in the middle of an offline game... just free worlding or whatever, and I have something to trade my brother, if I'm not signed in on PSN I have to sign in so my brother can sign in, however after we are both signed in it still does not let us trade

On the otherhand if I start an offline game signed in then my brother joins and signs in the co-op offline trade works fine.

to sum it up perhaps still bugged :)

That is 1.04 not 1.40

th_Version.jpg

Also, Created 20/5/09, seems someone sold me the game 2 weeks early :cool:

Took some photographs showing the steps of a trade as well

th_Trade1.jpg

th_Trade2.jpg

th_Trade3.jpg

th_Trade4.jpg

It doesn't actually stay on the trade window afterwards I just opened it again to show that the Gisarme was traded

Edited by LordRaviel

You may want to add something about Experience and Loot systems. The reason I say this is Free World co-op on PS3 is broken currently(You will understand).

Essentially co-op games (Both Free World and Campaign) are based on the online modes and follow the same party system. Players in the same party share experience and get a portion of drops from any enemy killed by a member of the party as long as they are close to each other. Players in different parties gain no loot or experience from a kil made by a player in a different party.

In Campaign (Online and Offline) players are automatically put into one party and cannot change from that party so there are never any problems.

In Free World new players are automatically assigned to a party on their own. In an online game the host can change the party settings on the start menu to add the players to the same party, however, on PS3 in offline co-op games you do not have this option (360 does I believe) this means it is impossible to share experience for kills in free world co-op games currently, a big problem given free world is the only place Light and Dark characters can play together.

Edited by LordRaviel