Sacred 2 ladder

Jet,

The Ladder is unfortunately a major disappointment for a lot of online players. :(

It has been mentioned over in the SIF that it doesn't get updated regularly, in fact I just checked mine now and my level 83 HE is listed as lvl69. :)

For a couple of days a while ago it was updating instantly...it was fantastic but it didn't last long.

So it is possible for the Ladder to work correctly....I just guess its low on the priority of things to do atm.

And did I hear someone state they had hit NIOB, wait, would that be you Stubbs? :(

Yes it sucks that they dont update it on a regular basis.

Jet

Why :)

I use ladder to track my old builds - only.

Ladder are for peops only interested in getting level 200 yesterday and bored - mainly......

Not for me - I doubt I get level 200 , before I start gaming D3 - when it comes 2010 ( maybe ).

If not before - getting bored all my best party mates are gone :)

Edited by D-molisher
And did I hear someone state they had hit NIOB, wait, would that be you Stubbs? :)

Yes it sucks that they dont update it on a regular basis.

Jet

Why :)

I use ladder to track my old builds - only.

Ladder are for peops only interested in getting level 200 yesterday and bored - mainly......

There is no way I ever expect to get to level 200 so that is definitely not my reason.

I also like to track my builds but how do you track a build when it is a week old? :D

oh and yep Jet....that was me....I died a couple of hours later :lol:

Edited by stubbie