Quick Question about Rev Tech

I've seen a screenshot and multiple references to people on the PC version choosing Rev Tech Focus before choosing Rev Tech Lore. On the xbox version we have to have 5 hard points in a primary skill (Rev Lore) before we can choose a secondary skill (Rev Focus). I'm not sure if this rule only applies for consoles or if there is some other skill that allows you to pick Focus before Lore. Please help my confusion :D

I've seen a screenshot and multiple references to people on the PC version choosing Rev Tech Focus before choosing Rev Tech Lore. On the xbox version we have to have 5 hard points in a primary skill (Rev Lore) before we can choose a secondary skill (Rev Focus). I'm not sure if this rule only applies for consoles or if there is some other skill that allows you to pick Focus before Lore. Please help my confusion :D

Actually you need five points in any combat art skill - so if you took five ranks of concentration (for example) you would then qualify.

Edited by spotmarkedx

Actually you need five points in any combat art skill - so if you took five ranks of concentration (for example) you would then qualify.

Ah, thank you. So then the build I've been using must have a mistake because I have concentration but the build said to only put 1 point in it. Thanks for the help :D

Ah, thank you. So then the build I've been using must have a mistake because I have concentration but the build said to only put 1 point in it. Thanks for the help :D

You could mix it up, though, if I'm not mistaken. 1 point in Concentration and 4 in an aspect Lore would open your secondary skills. 5 points is needed in that skill set, not just one skill.

You could mix it up, though, if I'm not mistaken. 1 point in Concentration and 4 in an aspect Lore would open your secondary skills. 5 points is needed in that skill set, not just one skill.

The build had:

tactics lore

ranged weapons lore

concentration

Rev focus

Not sure if tactics lore could influence that