Lightsaber help

alright so now I have them and am trading them if anyone needs some my gamertag is JackSkiesOff

I also just found two pink lightsabers, about 100 damage each and level 35

Blue level 31

Damage 72-89

1 Gray socket

Modifier (sword weapons)

Opponent level for death blow 24%

Stamina +6

Opponents Defense Value +6.3%

Poison Damage +18.8%

Red level 30

Damage 70-87

2 Sockets gray, silver

Modifier (sword weapons)

Regeneration Time: Astute Supremacy -12.1%

Block Chance: Close Combat +6%

Attack and Defense Value +18

Red level 28

Damage 67-83

2 Sockets gray, silver

Opponents Attack Value -13.2%

Physical Damage +18.3%

Red level 24

Damage 61-76

1 gray socket

Regeneration Time: Nefarious NetherWorld -10.9%

Health Point Regeneration +3.5/sec

Combat Reflexes +2

Attack and Defense value +18

level 17 Blue

Damage 54-64

1 gray socket

Modifier (sword weapons)

Regeneration Time: Nefarious Netherworld -10.9%

Block Chance Close Combat +5.3%

Chance for freeze +2.4%

level 17 Blue

Damage 54-64

1 gray socket

Modifier(armor lore)

Chance for critical hits +2.4%

Combat Values(armor lore)

Chance for Burn +2.4%

I need to get the ilgards set for inquisitor and combat modules for tg but any offers will do

Edited by JackSkiesOff

Well, They Are Really Rare, And The Only Way You Can Have A Slight Chance Of Getting Them Is Keeping Your Bargaining Quite High.

And They Lag/Crash Your Game Quite A Bit, So I Dont Know Why People Really Want Them....

-Jamie.

Its sometimes a drop as well.

Also, be aware that the lightsbers cause numerous problems for players(Lagging, Freezing and Crashes), both on the Xbox 360 or PS3.

Other then that,

Lightsabers are wicked ;)

The way I got mine was I had a level 15 or so character that had about 40 points in bargaining. they have the same icon as a sword, but are of weight 2, and they are 2 stars. when you view the sword itself, it will not show up in the box with the sword graphic. the damage is pretty much always half physical and half something else. I found 4 like that, but it probably took me an hour or 2. they definitely don't show up everytime.

131ser barg500 never seen one in a merch shop.. check everytime I shop... oneay lightsaber will be mine.. oh yes.. will be mine.. btw the best look is HE buff up grand invig. then crystal skin then cascading shroud then telaport(with invis. mod) and u permanently stay invisible(your looks only mobs still see u) and wield a lightsaber, ghost+lightsaber=sickness

ps3 accnt name REDEYE_420 all char names REDEYE HIT ME UP FOR XP RUNS 131ser 131ser 131ser Holy Hannah! is everyone?

131ser barg500 never seen one in a merch shop.. check everytime I shop... oneay lightsaber will be mine.. oh yes.. will be mine.. btw the best look is HE buff up grand invig. then crystal skin then cascading shroud then telaport(with invis. mod) and u permanently stay invisible(your looks only mobs still see u) and wield a lightsaber, ghost+lightsaber=sickness

ps3 accnt name REDEYE_420 all char names REDEYE HIT ME UP FOR XP RUNS 131ser 131ser 131ser Holy Hannah! is everyone?

It seems that they are cursed on the consoles with glitches and crashing.

Sad but true. :(

My PSN ID is Blokeh and I have about 7 orange lightsabers in my chest, all level 16.

My Temple Guardian is level 20, so if anyone wants one, I'll happily give them away.

I have around 45 points in Bargaining and find them at almost every merchant.

My seraphim found a few between 10 and 20 not sure what bargaining I had. 2 between 50 and 60 with 40 hard points and probably about +150 all skills to get to ~200. Following that I couldn't find a single one until I mastered Bargaining recently at level 111. I am now 116 and still finding them with ~350-400 Bargaining (75 Hard Points)

Edited by LordRaviel