What boosts BFG?

Sancticus

Hello.

I'm a little confused about what skills and arts that actually increase damage and level of the BFG. I seen people mention that one should only put 1 point

into Ranged weapons and use Tactics lore instead. To me it seems to be Revered Technology Lore, Tactical lore, Ranged weapons and then use

Revered Technology Focus to keep the regen down. So which skills are confirmed to boost the BFG?

Hello.

I'm a little confused about what skills and arts that actually increase dmg and level of the BFG. I seen people mention that one should only put 1 point

into Ranged weapons and use Tactical lore instead. To me it seems to be Revered Technology Lore, Tactical lore, Ranged weapons and then use

Revered Technology Focus to keep the regen down. So which skills are confirmed to boost the BFG?

Tacticlore and comabat dicipline increase the damage

-take Enhancement bronze/silver mod and Revered Technology Lore increase the damage too

Ranged weapons increase "only" the level

Hello.

I'm a little confused about what skills and arts that actually increase dmg and level of the BFG. I seen people mention that one should only put 1 point

into Ranged weapons and use Tactical lore instead. To me it seems to be Revered Technology Lore, Tactical lore, Ranged weapons and then use

Tacticlore and comabat dicipline increase the damage

-take Enhancement bronze/silver mod and Revered Technology Lore increase the damage too

Ranged weapons increase "only" the level

Superb thanks for the super quick answer :)