PS3 Multiplayer help

I'm trying to start a new multiplayer game with a friend of mine, but every time we invite each other it tells us that the server isn't responding and to try another server. We've tried sending the invites both ways, he's sent some to me and vise versa, still no good. Can anyone help me out?

Welcome to the forums reddsprinkle! Someone who has some experience with online play will be along shortly I'm sure. I'd love to help but I'm only helpful regarding the local co-op play (offline).

I'm trying to start a new multiplayer game with a friend of mine, but every time we invite each other it tells us that the server isn't responding and to try another server. We've tried sending the invites both ways, he's sent some to me and vise versa, still no good. Can anyone help me out?

This might come a little late, but...

Servre not responding usually happens when the two connections are either too slow, or too far apart.....I was once trying to connect with someone from Europe (im In south america), and it kept giving us the same message.

Also, one time while I was trying to start the game, I had the PS3 disconnect me from PSN while the game was booting, so make sure your media server connection is disabled. Other than that you should be fine.

Welcome to the forums reddsprinkle! Someone who has some experience with online play will be along shortly I'm sure. I'd love to help but I'm only helpful regarding the local co-op play (offline).

Hi. How do I trade with another player on local co-op play? I recently got the game, never played sacred 1 before so I'm a bit lost. I have the PS3 version of the game btw.

Hi. How do I trade with another player on local co-op play? I recently got the game, never played sacred 1 before so I'm a bit lost. I have the PS3 version of the game btw.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...co-op_%28PS3%29

You cannot trade in local co-op at this time. Supposedly the next patch (in October?) will make it possible. Only way to trade through local co-op is to use a trusted online person.