Can you go into vacation mode while yer bein attacked?

Guest gogoblender

Hey Gogo

You can go into vac mode...but the attack will still go ahead....

Otherwise people would do it all the time I guess....

Guest gogoblender

hmmm...so the attack goes ahead...but does it do any sort of damage if the person goes into vac mode while the attack is under way?

Can you still get booty if it was registered before the person went into vacation mode?

:)

gogo

Sorry maybe I wasnt very clear....yup the attack goes ahead as normal....same damage....same resources......only difference is that the defender cant spend any resources or fleetsave cos of the vac mode....hope that makes sense :)

Guest gogoblender

Interesting

So this means that...

1-attacking a player cannot prevent them from going into vacation mode

2-once all attacks intiated against this player have played out no further attax are possible.

Is that correct?

gogo

Quite correct, gogo

In the event a player goes into vacation-mode while an attack is enroute, the attack will still happen (because it was launched before the player went into vacation-mode). Aurora's right - the same damage, resources, etc.

Once that player goes into vacation-mode you can't safety probe or launch any other attacks against him.

Oi!

I am going to take the chance that a topic like this is open to make a simple question about vacation mode because I think I need to use it this weekend I hope you ppl understand the question.

If I select vacation mode ON does the function get on automaticly or takes some time like one day or two to stay ON...? it may be a stupid question because you all talking about using it while a atack is happening but as I need to use it I need to know how it works!! ohh I am going to travel just for 3 days should I use the vacation mode or just make a long fleet save!?

Thanks in advance

JaFoste /thumbsup

Guest gogoblender

hey Jafoste!

Great seein yer post

This is exactly the reason why the wing was built by the way

To encourage new posts, and questions from everyone regarding all facets of ogame play.

Questions like this allow everyone to review what they know AND let everyone who is new here at darkmatters to learn.

So regarding your question, I believe that all the person's fleets must not be in action and after that you can go in vactaion mode...but it's for a minimum of two days.

There is so such thing as a noob.

No such thing as a nooby question.

Only questions that a particular person hasn't asked before.

NOone knows everything that everyone else does, as common knowlege is a simple reflection of time and we will never criticize anyone here for not knowing something that we knew before them/

Ever

So please do keep posting more questions cuz we luv to answer!

Cheers!

gogo

p.s. with questions comes beer, so the next round is on you! /devil

I am going to travel just for 3 days should I use the vacation mode or just make a long fleet save!?

for 3 days I will definetly go with the vacation mode. I never done vacation mode yet but I got little info from gintukas. You have to stop all factories and all fleets before you click on it. And I guess it is taking you instantly vacation mode.

if you don't go vacation mode and make 3 days fleet save, some resources will build up in your planets and someone might be interested :P If you don't have high level factories I don't think it is a big problem but if you have high lvls, you will be tasty target in 3 days.