What boss drops the best loot?

Hi all,

I am still new to this game although I am level 43 and on gold I have yet to recieve a decent 3 star item. My armor is currently at 1600 odd with my Seraphim duel wielder based on a build from here. I want to know where I can get some better loot which my character would use, my survival bonus is 60+% and I go through health pots like no tomorrow.

As I haven't been to all the bosses yet (mini bosses) I was wondering what I should pay a visit to?

Thanks SMJ

I don't know if there's things like loot tables for bosses, or if anybody has done that sort of research, it's far from readily available on the internets, either due to the quality (or lack thereof) of such information, or this game isn't as popular as say, some high-profile MMOs where there's millions upon millions of people involved in such operations. I'm not even sure (don't know if anybody is) of how loot tables work and if bosses drop certain items with any degree of consistency.

I know you're probably just asking in general, and hopefully someone with more experience with the game and drops can add insight. I'm not that person, but I'm fairly certain there's no available information as specific as Go kill X if you want item Y.

I usually just do Schot's Run, and I'm good with loot.

Farmer Schot's Guide

I've never really tried keep in mind which bosses drop better or more, because Sacred 2 isn't like an mmorpg or GW where some bosses have a higher percentage chance of dropping x weapon. This game pretty much has all the enemies having a chance of dropping almost everything, course with bosses offering the best drops.

:bow:

gogo