Regeneration time

I really can't understand the reason why but ill go into a game with my dryad and my regeneration time in attributes will be at 39.7 a sec but after I kill an enemy it will go back down to .7 a sec I dont know if its just making the first two numbers look like there not there or it's really putting my time down but if anybody else has any hints or ideas it would be nice to hear them. :blush:

Are you doing anything that alters your regen times, such as Acute Mind?

No im not putting on anything that alters my regeneration time its just going down and then randomly ill go into my attributes page and it will be back up to normal and its really making me kinda angry but it's not anything super serious I can still survive to the best of my abilities.

Are you doing anything that alters your regen times, such as Acute Mind?

No im not putting on anything that alters my regeneration time its just going down and then randomly ill go into my attributes page and it will be back up to normal and its really making me kinda angry but it's not anything super serious I can still survive to the best of my abilities.

Hm. So, does it just seem to be displaying incorrectly, or do you actually notice these discrepancies during combat? The difference you listed (39.7s to .7s) is pretty drastic; I suggest you do some testing (unless you already have) and see what's actually happening instead of worrying about the numbers displayed on your stats pages (attributes, et. al.). If it's just a display error, it is annoying, but I wouldn't worry about it. If it actually happens, however, and during combat you notice your regen times are all over the place, it could be a problem or even a bug.

Edited by Sych