Sacred 2 Player Questionnaire - Part One

The Major DarkMatters Sacred 2 Poll  

116 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Which one of the six Sacred 2 characters do you like THE MOST?

• Seraphim
    • High Elf
    • Dryad
    • Temple Guardian
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Inquisitor
  2. 2. 2. Why exactly do you like that character the most? (you can select more than one answer)

• because of its gameplay
    • because of its combat arts and their mechanics
    • because of the various interesting builds he/she has
    • because he?s the toughest there is
    • because of her two? umm? obvious innate qualities?
  3. 3. 3. Which one of the six Sacred 2 characters do you like THE LEAST?

• Seraphim
    • High Elf
    • Dryad
    • Temple Guardian
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Inquisitor
  4. 4. 4. Why exactly do you like that character the least? (you can select more than one answer)

• playing him/her gets boring soon
    • the gameplay with that character isn?t that interesting compared to the others
    • he/she lacks some core skills (like ancient magic)
    • I can?t find someone to party with that char for various reasons
    • he/she doesn?t have builds that I like
    • he doesn?t look cool enough (make him look more like a hero!)
    • she doesn?t look cool enough (make those? umm? innate qualities bigger!)
  5. 5. 5. Which is your favorite area?

• Elven lands
    • Human lands
    • Orc lands
    • Seraphim Isle
    • Swamp
    • Desert
    • Jungle
    • Wastelands

Hello dear friends!

With the blessing of our esteemed administrators, I have been granted the pleasure of making a big poll that would sort the players' opinions about Sacred 2. It is our hope that you will have a lot of fun answering the questions, but we also truly hope that it will be useful to the current developers of Sacred 2 and the upcoming expansions as well. We all want to play this game for a long time, we all want to keep the friendships we made here forever.

I would personally like to apologize to all people who have made similar polls to the ones I have added here. It is not our intention to plagiarize their ideas, simply to provide a broader perspective to both us and developer employees - as we know, Anca Adelina is also a member of darkmatters, and I am certain that she will be watching this poll closely - as all of us will :P

Sadly, the darkmatters forum structure does not allow for more than 5 questions in a poll. This is why I am hard pressed to make it in 2 parts of 5 questions each. Please follow the link in the second post to the second part of the poll.

Please continue to the second part of the poll. Thank you!

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11653

We would also appreciate your understanding - please post your comments and suggestions in the second part of the questionnaire. Thank you!

Edited by Dobri

To quote:

We would also appreciate your understanding - please post your comments and suggestions in the second part of the questionnaire. Thank you!

!!

• 2 months later...

no reply sad.. anyways here is a real quick one

please, PLEASE don't make foliage a form of wall/barrier it is very annoying running to a quest area and thinking your almost there only to find out that an entire area is covered by the impassable wall of trees, thus having to try and find one of those (sometimes) obscured roads that you ventured off (it's even more annoying on the consoles since we have to constantly open the world map), also not only is it annoying to be unable to go through those walls of trees, it also makes the game feel rather confined.

I love sacred 2 :), but trees are meant to look good, not be some sort of magical barrier that gets in your way and somehow block all Combat Arts .e blazing tempest ,which really should burn the trees but we are getting a bit to technical here.

• 11 months later...

Well I must mention that I picked the Seraphim as my favorite character as shes propably the most flexible toon in Sacred 2. The TG is propably the most hopeless character in Sacred 2, maybe it's my style of play but it doesn't seemed to be a good choice for either combat or magic use. If they do a Sacred 3 I hope they sort out the camera angles in caves etc. As they really suck big time. :gun2:

Well I must mention that I picked the Seraphim as my favorite character as shes propably the most flexible toon in Sacred 2. The TG is propably the most hopeless character in Sacred 2, maybe it's my style of play but it doesn't seemed to be a good choice for either combat or magic use. If they do a Sacred 3 I hope they sort out the camera angles in caves etc. As they really suck big time. :gun2:

I'll have to 2nd that - camera angles in caves bites big wind. It's like without fail, you get dumped into a cave and there's a section of wall right there in the way - of course, some baddy is wailing on your behind and you can't see what's going on to do anything about it. Really HATE when that happens.

I'll have to 2nd that - camera angles in caves bites big wind. It's like without fail, you get dumped into a cave and there's a section of wall right there in the way - of course, some baddy is wailing on your behind and you can't see what's going on to do anything about it. Really HATE when that happens.

Don't get me started on that, you're completely surrounded and taking hits and you're trying to get the right angle to fire off your CAs or hit back. It's my biggest gripe about Sacred 2. I'd like to just go through one cave without having to change the camera angle a million times!

• 1 month later...