Disapearing Class Quest

I have been wondering why do class quests randomly disapear from existence Im on the 360 and I couldnt find a different thread like this one. I have been trying to do the Seraphim Class quest but it keeps cutting gaps out at Children and Demons part 2 end and hunt part 1 end, can anyone help?

Hi,

I had several class chain quests glich on me (monster not present at quest location or item not dropped), I have solved it most of the time by exitting the game and reloading, item etc will spawn and I was able to pick up where I had left off.

My main character, a level 34 Shadow Warrior, has had his class quest glitched for most of the game. It stopped me at only the 3rd part of the long chain of quests. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, it just stays broken. I've just accepted my fate and will try it again on Silver when I get there.

I'm on the PS3 btw.

I have been wondering why do class quests randomly disapear from existence Im on the 360 and I couldnt find a different thread like this one. I have been trying to do the Seraphim Class quest but it keeps cutting gaps out at Children and Demons part 2 end and hunt part 1 end, can anyone help?

It's true that class quests can be baffling at time. The problem is that a class quest consists of several multi stage quests in a chain. When you finish one quest the beginning point of the next one will appear on the map in the typical color. The problem is the new quest will not yet be in your quest list, as you have not started it yet. At times the circle will dissapear, for instance this may happen when you select a different quest and quit the game. Sometimes it won't happen, but usually it will. Quite possibly a (console) glitch.... :(

This is the main reason why I want to detail the class quests at the wiki!!