Three important skills, two skill slots...

Skill choosing problem  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill to leave behind?

• Constitution
    • Warding Energy Lore
    • Concentration

Okay so I created a lost fusion/deathly spears experimental TG the other day to try out a build I'm working on, and he's doing really well so far. He is level 35 atm and is obliderating everything. One thing he's starting to lack though is survivability and to fit in all skills to make both LF and DS devastating (and to have BS and Bargaining) he has to sacrifice one of these three must-have skills:

Constitution

|

Warding Energy Lore

|

Concentration

The only other defensive skill I have is Armor Lore..

I was planning on using both T-energy shroud and combat alert as buffs, but do I need WEL to even bother with T-energy shroud? If I don't take WEL I might not need Concentration either? Since im using Jolting touch modded with repair to be able to survive on bosses a large health pool would really help (repair heals by % of max hp)... Hmm maybe I just don't need Concentration.. if I just use T-ES when running around killing mobs and switch to combat alert on bosses? (T-ES is useless on bosses anyway because of jolting touch)..... :faerie: ....

So, that's basically my situation, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I will listen more to your comments then on the poll.

Thanks

btw, for those who know, is the in-combat regen mod for T-ES still as useless as stated in THIS thread?

Edited by Scarecroww

Concentration. The TG can do well with Combat Alert as chain-castable buff and play with only 1 buff, which is T-Energy Shroud. Both constitution and Warding Lore are important, as they will make your TG last quite a bit longer.

How is T-Shroud useless on bosses? It's still high amounts of damage absorption. Might as well use both it and combat alert (or leave combat alert as a spell to cast and cast it when needed).

Yes the regen is exactly as listed in that thread, I've tested it a few times since.

Armor Lore + Warding Energy Lore is enough to allow you to survive anything in later levels, you simply need to get another 30% Absorb Warding energy or so and all will be good.

Constitution can be skipped, or Concentration (at least if you take Combat Alert as a spell, or disregard the benefits of T-Shroud)