Focus skill question

Is there anywhere on the wiki that shows how high your CA level will be at 200 with a focus skill?

As focus skills raise the CA level, shouldn't the rate be shown on the tables of each CA?

Some one asked what difference between mastery of focus and no mastery is and I couldn't answer the part about Max CA level. Its not obvious.

Okay, I found the HCALWP page but is there a difference between level 200 CA with a mastery and without?

Edited by Colif

Well looking at that wiki page there's a few things I'd want to test, because the penalty when exceeding doesn't seem right (Always seemed to be fractional increases in regen time rather than full level increases).

Mastery gives a bonus increase to the "max level without penalty", in other words it's a few free levels available. I can't say more specifically since I haven't gone and tested it but I know it's a small jump.

Close to mastery you need about 5 skill points in Focus to increase the highest spell level by 1.

At mastery and for a few more skill levels, you need 3 skill points for an increase. At some point you need 5 skill points again, and later even more.

As focus skills raise the CA level, shouldn't the rate be shown on the tables of each CA?

No need to do it for each CA, since it's shared by all CAs. Focus page would be the one for this.

Also, since there can be different amounts of memorized runes, it gets really complicated. It's totally different to monitor the increase at CA level 1-50, as opposed to 100-250.

edit: translation: don't even bother with such tables...

Edited by Antitrust