Shadow Warrior - Best way to Divide Attributes?

ok so im pretty much folowing wraithking's dual wielder build and I noticed he wrote 70% STR and 30% VIT. is this the best way to divide attributes? cuz I just beat the game in under a day at level 22 with only 10 points into strength (ive got a lot of attribute points saved up)but was wondering if perhaps I should go 50/50 on str/vit. or maybe just pure strength? or some stamina? im just not sure how to go about dividing up my attributes.

In my eyes, the close combat builds benefit the most from vitality. Especially in hardcore, the more HP you have, the better the chances you'll get to level 200 without dying.

So if you're playing hardcore, I'd go with 100% vitality. With a SW, damage is not a problem, which means STR isn't that crucial, and top the pumping of the points with armor lore, toughness, constitution, reflective emanation and grim resilience and you get a wickedly powerful SW who will shrug off most of the damage and even if anything gets through to him, he will barely feel the impact.

However, if you play softcore and dying isn't much of a problem, 70/30 or 50/50 is not a bad option.

In my eyes, the close combat builds benefit the most from vitality.

This. How much damage you can do doesn't matter when you're a smear on the ground. But, also as Dobri suggested, splitting points across str/vit are popular when dying is more of an inconvenience than a permanent end.