MOTBL Guild is now Recruiting For Sacred 2 Players! Join Now! Xbox 360 Only!

For everyone that is looking at this, "MOTBL" stands for "Mercenaries of the Banishing Light".

We have about 35 members on the PC/PS2 and about 25 members on the 360 and counting.

You must sign-up at the main site "Guild Launch" by clicking on the pic that is under this posts.

Games where our guild is on:

Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Universe: AoTI

Sacred 2

Fiesta Online

Contact Method:

GamerTag (TwinxAxSephy21X), In-Guild (joinmotbl.guildlaunch.com)

Requirements:

Anyone can join in as a Mercenary, also if your in another guild/clan or chatting area.

Guild Type:

This guild is for any games that uses an Online/MMO base games also for Phantasy Star Universe players and also do RolePlaying In-Site and In-Game by making RP video -Fan Fics- so if your a Role-Ping type of person join us!

Peak Times:

CST/CDT times

We are looking for other guild leaders that would like to become an alliance with us.

If you do want to be allies with us, use this info here:

Main Character's Name:

Level:

How many members in your guild:

When was your guild made:

What is the name of your site: (if you have one)

Is your guild for PC/PS2, Only PC, Only PS2, 360 or Both?

*Gamertag:

Xbox 360 Alliance : Gamertags

Edited by ArcaneAngel MOL

thanks again, I never knew making a guild site and posting up for all to see is a good thing also as to someone come to me (in sacred 2 forum) telling me to post my guild into there site is why I am glad to be apart of this.

yes, but we are a group of gamers that plays other MMO games not only PSU. if you see that pic up there it's cool that will be changed to a new banner soon I put that up ther just to have up.

Ah, okay,

could you give me the link to signing up?

hey I registered to join I think anyway xD

should be interesting...I look forward to gaming with you guys ::ninja:

yea your in now, check out the site and welcome to the guild.

2 new sacred 2 members has joined MOTBL, you can too! still looking for more.

Edited by ArcaneAngel MOL
come and join us!

bump up for revamp on guildlaunch and new forum site!

Hi there I just joined yesterday :)

What character(s) and level(s) are the current members at?

well I just started getting members to join on Sacred 2 so right now it's 3 to 4 members but other gamers from different games are in the guild.

• 1 month later...

Finally The Roc..... wait hold on this is not Smackdown VS Raw lol but yep I am finally back on PSU and just now got a PS3 (old one) really want the slim one but hey anyway, just here to say that the guild is finish with fixing up and the site looks good. If anyone like to check it out just go to the main post there should be a link to the site if you don't see it this is the link:

http://joinmotbl.guildlaunch.com

Join us if you like also don't forget to read about us on this thread just go to the first post everything about us is on there. We also will be under other games like Chromehounds and others soon! Well have fun and see you later.