Help - Sacred 2 is Chewing Me Up!

Stridar

Heya Stridar!

Those nasty machines sure can spoil the day eh. What level are you and what difficulty are you playing in? If you're having a tough time you may want to check your gear for a few things. Here's a quick lil check list before heading out for a picnic near the Great Machine:

• Are you using damage types that they are weakest against?
  • Have the proper, (and best!), Relics on at the right times?
  • Is your gear up to date? The level of your gear should at least be the same level as your character.
  • Are your Buffs high enough in level to help aid you?
  • Can you afford to raise your main Combat Art's?
  • Have you checked the wiki page about the Nameless Guardian's?
  • Are you playing online? If you are then you can ask a friend to upgrade your gear using Bargaining or Blacksmithing.

Let us know how it's going. :)

Hi Stridar. Is there particular enemies that are chewing you up? In a particular area of the game? Schot has provided a great check list, also resistances of enemies versus your Damage Type can play a good part of success.

:)

gogo

I'm also curiuos what type of character you want to play and which difficulty you are playing in... With type of character we can make some more specific instructions about what is effective.

Since this is the seraphim section I'll list what I learned from my first seraphim... (a few things)

Enhanced Perception & Bargaining: With these skills I had a lot of good gear. Try to figure out which gear does what, feel free to ask questions. I specialized in defensive gear and shopped for block%, and evasion mostly. Also some + HP amulets. Enhanced Perception allowed me to wear %XP gain mods that sped up leveling once I reached silver.

Sword Lore or Dual Wield: This is a good choice for the first character you play because you can do the undead legion quest each difficulty and get a legendary sword, the Boneslicer. The undead legion quest is long and it starts in between clearview and thylissium at a little stand with 2 questgivers (1 this quest) and a salesman.

Battle Stance and Booster Gear: Once I read Antitrusts Guide (Queen of Blades), which is a good read to teach you to kick butt, I found the great suggestion to not memorize buff runes, but instead build a booster suit. With the reflect mod and high levels of exalted warriors focus you will soon have a high defense rating and also high reflect close combat. With high levels battle stance and a - evasion ring you will pretty much hit every swing.

Heya Stridar!

Those nasty machines sure can spoil the day eh. What level are you and what difficulty are you playing in? If you're having a tough time you may want to check your gear for a few things. Here's a quick lil check list before heading out for a picnic near the Great Machine:

• Are you using damage types that they are weakest against?
  • Have the proper, (and best!), Relics on at the right times?
  • Is your gear up to date? The level of your gear should at least be the same level as your character.
  • Are your Buffs high enough in level to help aid you?
  • Can you afford to raise your main Combat Art's?
  • Have you checked the wiki page about the Nameless Guardian's?
  • Are you playing online? If you are then you can ask a friend to upgrade your gear using Bargaining or Blacksmithing.

Let us know how it's going. :lol:

Well I am level 41, and a Seraphim. I have the relics but am not sure as to what to use on them; it goes so fast. I try to stay alive, but they are faster then me.

But thanks for the help.

PS

Eh! Timmies is now in New York!