Difficulty with Banking Space

do u ever come to u bank ready to store somthing n next thing u know it says its full, GOD I HATE THAT, I never know what to keep I go by the games star system where if it has 2 or more stars I keep it but wow do I have alot I never know what to do with it, ive cleaned my bank 9 times in a week an it takes over 30 mins to n hour.....ugh...so much times wasted, problem is I come across way to many good things lol n I never knwo if I should keep em I do however keep the rare sets and nice weps but wow is this game super limited on space! and man I hate the quest system we really really need a way to quit quests I hate all them circles!! attack of the circles! :lol: and another thing while im at this lil rant lol does any1 know what that sword is that the sw has when u get the loading screen with him wearing that rare armor called armatins legacy well whats the sword he has in his hands I wanna get that for my set lol looks sick. anyway mostly all I wanna know is whats best to keep, do u use star system? and whats that sword lmao

Um...

Do you actually read the stats on the items? 2-star is a bit weak to be your "keeping threshold" to begin with...there's plenty of garbage 2-star items. If you don't see yourself using/trading it at any point, there's really no reason to keep it. This might change for the real nice stuff (sets, uniques etc.) so maybe start by only keeping 3-star and being pickier about anything lower.

Edited by Sych
Um...

Do you actually read the stats on the items? 2-star is a bit weak to be your "keeping threshold" to begin with...there's plenty of garbage 2-star items. If you don't see yourself using/trading it at any point, there's really no reason to keep it. This might change for the real nice stuff (sets, uniques etc.) so maybe start by only keeping 3-star and being pickier about anything lower.

I do read em and alot of the 2 star is life leach stuff I got which is like +15 life leech so I keep that n really thats all my 2 star stuff lol others I have are all 3 n 4 uniques n legendaries

coolsteve on pc they are not starred. Instead then they are white, blue, yellow, brown (unique), green (set), orange (legendary)

ok thnx for that. Didn't realize it was a console term lol