Office Quest map

I have noticed recently that the map for this quest at Wolf's Lair doesn't always load. Now I know it isn't associated with this site but is there any way of hosting a similar map as I have my doubts about how long this site will last - its been very hard to get all pictures on this page to load also.

Do we have a write up of this quest?

lol

So somoeone finally cracking a whip for us on the office quest ;)

Me and Schot had been planning to put together as complete a walkthrough as they had on wolfe`s lair for Office , but the christmas quest guide burned us out :)

lol :P

We`ll probabaly get that guide soon going one day for SacredWiki, but we`re looking easily at around 10-12 hours min... definitely a weekend project.

:)

gogo

That's a good idea! I'm thinking of opening up the Sacred 2 map for marking the NPC's for that quest. Would be handy I think since there aren't any markers on it as yet.

• 2 months later...

I've been adding some new NPC pages to the wiki, as a result of adding new places. As there are 90 ascaron employees so far I decided to put them all in a "Ascaron Employee" category. I'll add new pages for them as long as I advance in the places project. Maybe you can take advantage of it if you guys are still thinking in this walkthrough :)

As an example, the first one I added (hope soon there will be more): http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Uygar_Kalem

Cheers,

Zeno :bye:

I saw what you`re doing Zeno, it`s very good. You`re providing links that we can attach to the main walk through we create one day, and the pages you`re making are quality for NPC`s

Nice work

:bye:

gogo

Just a note: with the Ice and Blood expansion, when you come across one of the Ascaron employees (or anyone else with a 'random' ! over their head for that matter, such as the two children that tell you about Blind Guardian) they have a grey circle added to their location on the map; this might go away once you talk to them, even if you're not doing the quest, but if you don't talk to them it marks their position from that point until you do. It's a bit annoying when you're scanning the map for things you haven't done, but they have no name tag when you hover over them (again, this might change if you actually have the Something Wonderful quest).

• 3 weeks later...

I've worked my around the map up to the Archeologist camp finding the employees one by one. The zoomable map for the wiki is really helpful for figuring out the easiest way to find each one. I really like the tracings between the small portals for these.

It should be possible to pick up this quest by walking/running from Thylysium to Tear Drop Hamlet and then following the road south then back up around the mountains and down to the Archeologist's camp. From that camp it is not far to the cave where the quest initiates.

Portal back to Tear Drop Hamlet, follow the route up through all those pools of T-Energy and then around to the cave where the quest actually starts. Follow Blue Stone Lake around to pick up the employees situated around the lake, then portal to Sloeford, head south to Happy Cow Farm. Then follow the coast west and get the two employees near the coast in the Tyr Lysia area. This is a very long quest, I think I am more than halfway through it.

It appears that Ice and Blood now has the emplyees highlighted with circles on the map. Noticed this as soon as I opened it for the first time. Lots of circle that at first I thought were unfinished quests. but I believe they are employee locations.

It appears that Ice and Blood now has the emplyees highlighted with circles on the map. Noticed this as soon as I opened it for the first time. Lots of circle that at first I thought were unfinished quests. but I believe they are employee locations.

They show up on the map if you walk near them before you actually get the quest. Any you have not been near do not show up on the map. If you talk to them the circles will disappear.